[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a ESright v1.10.28? I prefer stock, not much of a center clock fan a la iPhone.

Yes. There's only one dl now. You change your status bar orientation from within the app. Its the first option. Requires a reboot after changing but much easier than flashing IMHO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Hey Andy could you possibly send me in the right direction on what edits I'd have to make to get this working on the og droid? I'm aware you don't have a droid and can't walk me through it but I was hoping for any information you could give.

Thanks

Sent from my indestructible OG

Couple of issues...

When I was on 1.10.21 when I flashed the Center Overscroll I had issues with force closing stuff so I flashed the non overscroll option and everything seemed to work fine except for the signal icon on the status bar.

The signal shows that I have no signal, works great when I flash the rom, but after I flash extended settings my signal icon does not show any signal at all... but i have signal cause I can call people.

And like everyone else, the battery icon is not showing. I can post screenshots if you would like to see what I am talking about on the signal icon of the status bar.

This has probably been covered but, how do I go back to stock? I search the thread and saw something that talked about pushing the setting.apk and system.apk to the system folder but they are already there and will not reinstall! I have also tried reflashing both the current rom and last weeks update and nothing changes...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Andy could you possibly send me in the right direction on what edits I'd have to make to get this working on the og droid? I'm aware you don't have a droid and can't walk me through it but I was hoping for any information you could give.

Thanks

Sent from my indestructible OG

+1

"In my mind's eye my thoughts light fires to your cities."

After I installed this on my Milestone 2 with MIUI 1.10.21 the phone hangs up in the Motorola Logo, and doesnt go pass there :S any suggestions? :p

I alwasy used this MOD I think is very nice.
With this new version I can't see the battery icon in topbar. What can I do?

GUUUUYS What can i do if i get Status 7 error at installing? Pleease somebody help me

It might help if you state which phone and MIUI version you are using

I alwasy used this MOD I think is very nice.
With this new version I can't see the battery icon in topbar. What can I do?

Wait for the Dev to fix it, simple as that. You can still use the "top bar" indicator in the mean time.

Works on mine sorry...
have u try setting a wallpaper that is not in MIUIs wallpaper folder? cause it seems that when I set a wallpaper that I didnt download from the MIUI wallpaper options it stopped scrolling, and now even if i pick a wallpaper that used to scroll it still doesnt :S

Status
Not open for further replies.