Mokee's Custom ROM Only CM 10.2 Now !!!

Most solutions for adding initd doesn't work on xiaomi, as explained by redmanner in his kernel thread.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

manohar did you install Xposed?
If not I recommend that,
Once installed you can use greenify (full), it will help you with the battery bug.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dextructor
manohar did you install Xposed?
If not I recommend that,
Once installed you can use greenify (full), it will help you with the battery bug.

Thanks for that useful tip.
As per your observations, which ROM is most energy effecient & fastest in v4.3 ?

Didn't try them all,
I'm not satisfied with the options we have...

waiting for m1cha release...

Reactions: deini
Non-related, but does anyone know how to disable the proximity sensor for calls (or just disable it altogether) in Stock / CM ROMs ?

MIUI Dialer app has an option to disable it, but CM one doesn't seem to have it. I figure just swapping the system apps won't work, so...

Do you have the download link for the latest release by Cofface 10.1 ?

Yes i've, I posted in CM 10.1 thread
By the way feedback

System is smooth(without any mods) not smoother than 10.2 though but better than miui
Bugs : Only 5 sec Audio on video recording bug ( rest fine)
Battery performance same as MIUI- overnight drain with default battery was 5% for 9hrs , that 5% was because someone msgd me in night and led was blinking for 3hrs( it might took some 2% battery)
Battery while using phone is similar to CM 10.2 or even better

So Finally i will stick to this rom till CM 10.2 becomes battery efficient, because i need to play games like Real Racing 3, D- day and Asphalt 8, i need battery as well as better performance

Coming to CM all features are working and rom is very stable , No need to explain much here, I hope everyone know about CM and at-least tried once in some other phone ;)

Hope some1 will benefit from my feedback

About the no bugs thing, I have to correct that a bit...

1. If you try to rename a icon in the launcher (while it is in a sub folder) you have to rename it twice to take effect.

2. Rotation gets stuck every once in a while.

3. Bluetooth functionality is inconsistent.

4. Hangouts can glitch on this Rom, resulting in incoming messages not getting received until reboot.

5. Halo seems to have issues finding the currently active activity in applications, instead throwing you into the starting activity often.

That's just some I've found so far.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

1. If you try to rename a icon in the launcher (while it is in a sub folder) you have to rename it twice to take effect.

4. Hangouts can glitch on this Rom, resulting in incoming messages not getting received until reboot.

5. Halo seems to have issues finding the currently active activity in applications, instead throwing you into the starting activity often.

No,
The rom has been released today- According to him it has Zero bugs ( not sure about audio on video recording though, bcoz its still present in CM 10.1)

You can try and report back, by the way its android 4.2.2 based rom

i have alle the above plus missing controll toggles in settings. power toggles from the market can be a substitute.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

If Someone likes Mokee and want to have better battery than use Mokee 42.2 RC4(based on CM 10.1)
Here is the download link
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=431056825&uk=2988651844

Everything is working fine according to the forum , have fun :)

I've flashed the new Mokee's cm10.1 version. Up to now, it seems to be as smooth and stable as the Mokee's cm10.2 version (08.29) plus WITHOUT the battery drain issue.
Should I find any bug, I'll report it here.
P.S. Grateful to you, phani!

Reactions: phani
I've flashed the new Mokee's cm10.1 version. Up to now, it seems to be as smooth and stable as the Mokee's cm10.2 version (08.29) plus WITHOUT the battery drain issue.
Should I find any bug, I'll report it here.
P.S. Grateful to you, phani!

Nothing i did treilert

I just posted someones work :)
Anyways its your goodness to appreciate my work, If you find any bugs like coldbird mentioned above please post it , It will be useful to others, also check audio(5sc bug) and reply :)

Nothing i did treilert

I just posted someones work :)
Anyways its your goodness to appreciate my work, If you find any bugs like coldbird mentioned above please post it , It will be useful to others, also check audio(5sc bug) and reply :)

5sc audio bug? If you mean that sound is not audible after the first 5 seconds of video recording, than there is no such issue. I recorded 1min video and the sound was great during the entire recording. If not, than tell me what exactly to check and report. I'll report any other issue as soon as I become aware of it (hopefully nothing...)

5sc audio bug? If you mean that sound is not audible after the first 5 seconds of video recording, than there is no such issue. I recorded 1min video and the sound was great during the entire recording. If not, than tell me what exactly to check and report. I'll report any other issue as soon as I become aware of it (hopefully nothing...)

I'm loving the rom, except one thing
How can i get weather information on lock screen, I don't like the time&date display on lock screen :(
I want it to be like CM , is it possible?? I tried many settings but it didn't work :(

I'm loving the rom, except one thing
How can i get weather information on lock screen, I don't like the time&date display on lock screen :(
I want it to be like CM , is it possible?? I tried many settings but it didn't work :(

hi phani,
first you have to swipe you finger downwards on the lockscreen (ls) until the lock symbol appears on the lower end of the ls. Then press in the middle of the screen for a few seconds until you can move it towards the top and remove it like any other widget on the desktop. After removing it, the + symbol before grey background will appear in the middle of the screen. Press that and you'll get a list of the available widgets to apply. Pick the cLock with the weather symbol by touching and holding it. After applying it you must have clock and weather widget on your ls like in CM. In the same way you can apply on the ls any other widget you like.
Which rom have you installed? MoKee 4.2.2?

hi phani,
first you have to swipe you finger downwards on the lockscreen (ls) until the lock symbol appears on the lower end of the ls. Then press in the middle of the screen for a few seconds until you can move it towards the top and remove it like any other widget on the desktop. After removing it, the + symbol before grey background will appear in the middle of the screen. Press that and you'll get a list of the available widgets to apply. Pick the cLock with the weather symbol by touching and holding it. After applying it you must have clock and weather widget on your ls like in CM. In the same way you can apply on the ls any other widget you like.
Which rom have you installed? MoKee 4.2.2?

Yes and thanks a lot for the info :), I will try it
Edit : It worked but in lockscreen settings if i uncheck widget pager option it will get to default lock screen, anyways its not a big deal and thanks once again :)

This time I have the impression that there is a battery drain issue in MoKee 4.2.2 (09.03) version when using the phone (as opposed to the battery drain issue with the phone in idle state in the MoKee 4.3 version). Although the battery percentage remains stable when the phone is in idle state, after a short phone call it dropped by 3%, which is too much. I'll keep checking and reporting about the issue. Has anybody else faced anything similar with the aforementioned rom (MoKee 4.2.2)?

This time I have the impression that there is a battery drain issue in MoKee 4.2.2 (09.03) version when using the phone (as opposed to the battery drain issue with the phone in idle state in the MoKee 4.3 version). Although the battery percentage remains stable when the phone is in idle state, after a short phone call it dropped by 3%, which is too much. I'll keep checking and reporting about the issue. Has anybody else faced anything similar with the aforementioned rom (MoKee 4.2.2)?

Its fine with me :) , I've just used for 12hrs thats it i will use more and let you know :)

By the way did you observe the kernel in mokee's rom is compiled on aug 23rd and in cofface cm 10.1 its aug 27th
What might be the difference???

By the way did you observe the kernel in mokee's rom is compiled on aug 23rd and in cofface cm 10.1 its aug 27th
What might be the difference???

I would expect you to tell me the difference, since you tried both roms. And mostly if there is any difference in the battery consumption btw the roms.

New rom based on android 4.3

Update Log:
20,130,903:
1, the latest update to the magic interesting source;
2, to solve the QQ information led lamp does not light problem;
3 solution set - the highest frequency of the CPU performance in question;
4, adding slide back gesture support ;

Download link : Not available :p
Check this thread for download link
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-7943546-1-1.html

i am expirienced battery drain in both version 4.3 and 4.2.2.
about 3% on 1-1,5 hour.phone idle
with wiui rom after 2-3 hours still on 100-99%
pitty...

New rom based on android 4.3

Update Log:
20,130,903:
1, the latest update to the magic interesting source;
2, to solve the QQ information led lamp does not light problem;
3 solution set - the highest frequency of the CPU performance in question;
4, adding slide back gesture support ;

Download link : Not available :p
Check this thread for download link