Most Stable Miui 6 And Miui 5 Developer Multilang Version

soyef ahmed

Members
Sep 12, 2015
Hi
I just recently became a member as it wasn't open to new membership when I tried in the past. I download the and use the weekly ROMs and very happy and thankful for everyone's efforts into making and tweaking this ROM. I have been a miui user since HTC desire days!

Since I am very happy with the mi3w that I use, I have recommended it to many friends. Not all of them are so technically inclined to flash every week. So could someone please point me towards the most stable v5 and v6 developer multilang ROM with the best battery life. Cutting edge features are not a must since regular features are cutting edge enough!

MI3W
Soyef

I would like to know the same thing. I'm going to receive my Mi4 next week and I'm wondering which cancro ROM would be the best. The most important criteria for me are stability, good battery life and root access. So even old ROMs are welcome if they tick those boxes. Thanks in advance.

@ingbrzy thank you so much for replying to my post. You are one of the few people who has celebrity status in my mind and am thrilled to actually have a conversation with you. Having been using your ROMs for a long time. This may seem too much but it is true I am thrilled that you personally replied to my post. Wow!!!

Okay back to my question. The latest version is not the best always. I mean I remember some ROM in the past had zero issues and much better battery life for me on mi3. And I remember being kind of disappointed for upgrading to the next version.

Also I have noticed that many issues on the forum are not actually ROM issues because I didn't get them using the same ROMs where issues were reported by users of the same phone.

So, can anybody recommend a very stable ROM with exceptional battery life. Using the current ROMs, the battery life is good like other smart phones but not exceptional like at times on some ROMs. The first miui 6 ROM on cancro was exceptional I think. Or may be the second.

Another question: is it safe to downgrade to a earlier ROM without wiping?

Thank you all for keeping this community up. Amazing work. I love miui ROM because this is an implementation of android which takes advantage of the opensourced-ness of it. Everyone else just makes minor changes. Since something so good like android is available on open source, I expected all kinds of gadgets emerging in the market with their own unique ui and implementation, but unfortunately everyone is sticking too close to stock ui and no originality. Miui is the only amazing implementation of android outside stock.