Problema con MIUI 12.5 21.3.3 BETA SEMANAL EN MI NOTE 10

Jun 11, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I have recently bought second-hand, a Xiaomi MI Note 10 in impeccable condition, complete and boxed. The issue that when I see the ROM that it brings is precisely the EU 12.5 weekly beta, 21.3.3, which has many bugs and lags. My question is, how do I improve that? Is there a possibility to move to another more stable version and that I do not have these problems? I would also agree to go back to the global stable ROM (which I also don't know which one feels right for you).

Thank you very much for the help
Greetings.

Attachments

• 1623445346504.jpg
    1623445346504.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 169
have a Mi Note 10, I am quite happy with the current weekly (21.6.9), just follow the quick guide in the first post a the ROM. It is a simple and fast solution (I expect your phone to already have TWRP installed)

Alternatively, you can switch to the stable EU, but keep in mind it usually require to format data.

I don't know a lot about reinstalling the global ROM, sorry.

have a Mi Note 10, I am quite happy with the current weekly (21.6.9), just follow the quick guide in the first post a the ROM. It is a simple and fast solution (I expect your phone to already have TWRP installed)

Alternatively, you can switch to the stable EU, but keep in mind it usually require to format data.

I don't know a lot about reinstalling the global ROM, sorry.

And how do I know if my mobile has TWRP installed? I don't even know what it is ... hahaha. I can't find the quick guide to install version 21.6.9