New Random Fast Reboot Issue on - (DITING) HyperOs

mnshawaty

Members
Aug 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

I've recently updated my Xiaomi 12T Pro to the latest HyperOs firmware (version 1.0.2.0) and have encountered a recurring issue where the device randomly performs a fast reboot. This issue, which I refer, happens without any warning or apparent trigger.

Device Information:

• Model: Xiaomi 12T Pro (DITING)
  • Firmware: HyperOs 1.0.2.0
Issue Description:

• The device randomly reboots quickly, interrupting usage.
  • Frequency: Happens sporadically, without any specific pattern.
  • Prior Actions: Occurs during various activities, with no single app or action as a common trigger.
Troubleshooting Steps Already Taken:

• Factory reset
  • Cleared cache partition
  • Checked for any pending updates
Seeking Help/Feedback:

• Has anyone else experienced this issue with the same device or firmware version?
  • Any suggestions on potential fixes or workarounds?
  • Recommendations for the best way to report this to the Xiaomi/HyperOs development team.
I appreciate any assistance or advice the community can offer and hope that by bringing this to attention, it might expedite a resolution from the developers.

Thank you!

Try to make logcat.

Reactions: mnshawaty
Try to make logcat.
Sending the logcat now or wait to the restart issue to be one more time?

Try to make logcat.
this is a log but while iam logging there is no issue

I have the same problem on my veux. After upgrading to HyperOS my device randomly reboot many times a day. How to fix it?

Reactions: mnshawaty
I have the same issue. It is very problematic because my poco fast reboot when i am getting a call

Poco X5 Pro 5G
HyperOS 1.0.2.0

It started just after update to HyperOS

Is there a way to downgrade it? Without loosing data?

Last edited:
I have the same issue. It is very problematic because my poco fastboot when i am getting a call

Poco X5 Pro 5G
HyperOS 1.0.2.0

It started just after update to HyperOS

Is there a way to downgrade it? Without loosing data?
Downgrading is possible, but you'll have to clean flash it.... and that means loosing data.

Tehe same issue with Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (3 devices), HyperOS 1.0.1.0 UNKOCNXM. Maybe restart relates with picture activity - opening in gallery, opening in Signal.

Another bug: Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, checked Advanced restart menu, but no effect. Still classic restart menu.