Received messages name duplicates

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by evoFLAMB, Aug 7, 2013.

1. evoFLAMB

evoFLAMBMembers

Mar 20, 2013
    Male
    Hello,
    I wonder if this happens to somebody else, but I guess not. Let's say there is somebody in my contacts. His phone number is "123 456 789", and this exactly I have inside that contact's informations. Whenever I want to send message to that person, I always succeed. But, now here comes the problem: calling code. If that person sends me SMS, in messages, there are now two conversations - one of that person's without calling code ("123 456 789"), one with calling code ("+987 123 456 789"). I never receive message into conversation without calling code.
    Is this common problem?

Sent from my MI 2

2. evoFLAMB

evoFLAMBMembers

Mar 20, 2013
    Male
    So nobody has a problem like I do?

Sent from my MI 2

3. Stergios

StergiosMembers

Aug 30, 2013
    Male
    Athens, Greece
    i have a common problem. With some of my contacts i have 2 conversation one i can see the contact name and one with the same contact but appearing only the phone and not the name.

4. evoFLAMB

evoFLAMBMembers

Mar 20, 2013
    Male
    Exactly! Happy that at least somebody is interested in solving this problem.

Sent from my MI 2

5. Stergios

StergiosMembers

Aug 30, 2013
    Male
    Athens, Greece
    Yea but i cant find any solution !

6. ingbrzy

ingbrzyXiaomi.eu Multilang leader
    Staff Member

you have to save your contact number in international format.. like +421.....

7. Stergios

StergiosMembers

Aug 30, 2013
    Male
    Athens, Greece
    I did not working

When i click on recieved message phoene number and go back again the name of contact its appearing for some time.

Share Our Site