Redmi 3 Eu Ido Rom Vs En China Rom

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi 3 / Pro' started by cmspro, May 30, 2016.

1. cmspro

cmsproMembers

May 28, 2016
    Male
    Hi ,
    I'm new member and have small question , recently got Redmi 3 pro , it's running china ROM
    and i have install google services and play store . I'm ok with china ROM .

But would like to move eu ROM if there any advantages other than multi langues support and google services .

coz In this eu ido ROM also not contain my country language ( SRI LANKA / Sinhala )
    hence i don't see any advantage over china stable .

But if there any advantages other than langues and google services .. like smooth running , better performance ,better battery life ..etc in eu ido ROM please tell me I wold like to change the ROM after unlock the phone .

2. jam_xiao

jam_xiaoMembers

May 10, 2016
    Male
    Hi, I think chinese rom is better. There are more features that are removed in translated versions. Moreover I found that eu version drains more battery and become hot.

3. dantefff

dantefffMembers

May 22, 2016
    I think both are exactly the same but Eu version is a bit older than original one. If you use it in English there are some extra features in EU versions:
    - The stock browser can search in Google.
    - The internal search function (swipe up in launcher) also search in Google and has no Chinese words.

The EU version has better English translation overall.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

4. jam_xiao

jam_xiaoMembers

May 10, 2016
    Male
    Dantefff can you tell me what is the temperature of your phone without using any apps? Thanks.

5. feuerbach81

Mar 21, 2016
    Male
    Italy
    Mine is 32° (redmi 3, not pro)

Stefano131270 likes this.
  6. jam_xiao

jam_xiaoMembers

May 10, 2016
    Male
    Ok, so it's normal because we are in summer xD

7. dantefff

dantefffMembers

May 22, 2016
    Mine is between 30 and 38

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

8. jam_xiao

jam_xiaoMembers

May 10, 2016
    Male
    Thanks for your feedback. When you plug the loader (charger) to the power outlet does a spark appear? I would like to know if it happens to you. If I wasn't clear, please tell me because I'm not a native speaker.

9. andonishiraiwa

Jun 1, 2016
    Male
    Sometimes I can see a spark from the charger (with EU adapter). It happens to me with some chargers of other devices so, in my house is normal ._.

Share Our Site