Redmi 3 Eu Ido Rom Vs En China Rom

cmspro

Members
May 28, 2016
Hi ,
I'm new member and have small question , recently got Redmi 3 pro , it's running china ROM
and i have install google services and play store . I'm ok with china ROM .

But would like to move eu ROM if there any advantages other than multi langues support and google services .

coz In this eu ido ROM also not contain my country language ( SRI LANKA / Sinhala )
hence i don't see any advantage over china stable .

But if there any advantages other than langues and google services .. like smooth running , better performance ,better battery life ..etc in eu ido ROM please tell me I wold like to change the ROM after unlock the phone .

Hi, I think chinese rom is better. There are more features that are removed in translated versions. Moreover I found that eu version drains more battery and become hot.

Hi ,
I'm new member and have small question , recently got Redmi 3 pro , it's running china ROM
and i have install google services and play store . I'm ok with china ROM .

But would like to move eu ROM if there any advantages other than multi langues support and google services .

coz In this eu ido ROM also not contain my country language ( SRI LANKA / Sinhala )
hence i don't see any advantage over china stable .

But if there any advantages other than langues and google services .. like smooth running , better performance ,better battery life ..etc in eu ido ROM please tell me I wold like to change the ROM after unlock the phone .
I think both are exactly the same but Eu version is a bit older than original one. If you use it in English there are some extra features in EU versions:
- The stock browser can search in Google.
- The internal search function (swipe up in launcher) also search in Google and has no Chinese words.

The EU version has better English translation overall.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk

Dantefff can you tell me what is the temperature of your phone without using any apps? Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback. When you plug the loader (charger) to the power outlet does a spark appear? I would like to know if it happens to you. If I wasn't clear, please tell me because I'm not a native speaker.

Thanks for your feedback. When you plug the loader (charger) to the power outlet does a spark appear? I would like to know if it happens to you. If I wasn't clear, please tell me because I'm not a native speaker.

Sometimes I can see a spark from the charger (with EU adapter). It happens to me with some chargers of other devices so, in my house is normal ._.