(resolved) Locked Bootloader After Flash The Rom?? O.o

ringone

Members
Jan 22, 2016
Hi! I did some research and I unlocked the bootloader, at least is what the command " fastboot oem device-info" say. Then I flashed the twrp(and I choose to not keep the system only for read), and tested again if the bootloader was unlocked, and everything ok. The problem is when I flash either the 6.7.28 or the 6.5.19, I loose twrp and bootloader goes locked.

Then the phone is "bricked", I need to reboot in fastboot then use a pre-made command to reboot to edl and then use the miFlash to flash the Official rom.

I tried this lots of times, and in a vastly ways.

What can it be? Should I use the latest global stable or the latest global developers? OR the Chinese one?

Someone with same problem? or someone with a resolution for this?

Thanks for any help that you can give.

EDIT: I tried with latest global developer, nothing again, the problem is when I try to flash other rom that isn´t official. And now the original(stock) recovery isn´t flashing, or maybe is different now( only appear smartphone and cable pugled or un-pluged).

UPDATE: 3 or 4 days after I applied to xiaomi for the code to unlock the Note 3, I received the code and everything good now.

Last edited: