Ringer Interrupt Sometimes

LaurentiuCTN

Members
Apr 9, 2017
After installing any version of XIAOMI.EU rom with Android 7.0, i'm expecting a problem: when somebody calls me, the ringer sound is interrupting 1 time after approximately 2-3 seconds after the ringer starts. This problem appears random... not every time when phone rings. Has anybody face the same problem?

Have you tried to wipe system, data and cache and reflashing the EU?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Have you tried to wipe system, data and cache and reflashing the EU?

Yes... This problem I have on all xiaomi.eu and original roms from miui.com based on Nougat... I don't know what to do... And its very annoyng....

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Yes... This problem I have on all xiaomi.eu and original roms from miui.com based on Nougat... I don't know what to do... And its very annoyng....

Maybe it's an hardware issues.
Do you still have the warranty?

This problem appeared when I started using custom roms... with android nougat. If i flash a cusyom rom based on android 6, i dont have this problem

This problem appeared when I started using custom roms... with android nougat. If i flash a cusyom rom based on android 6, i dont have this problem

So it could be a wrong setting, I can't help you with Android 7, search in the settings if you find something.

Now I flashed a xiaomi.eu rom based on Android 6, and the problem gone. This problem is only for Android 7...

Said it, maybe a wrong setting or something.
Anyways, it could be a bug.