[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

I have new problem with 4.2.28.

Sometimes, when I writting sms message, "ç" character is sending as "e". So I write ç, phone send e o_O

never seen 8 hours of screen on time before on my mi2s 32gb with 3200 battery
and 5.30 hours on normal battery.
This rom si FANTASTIC.
Always Stock kernel, balanced mode.

Amazing ressult, thnx for your report! :eek:

I have new problem with 4.2.28.
Sometimes, when I writting sms message, "ç" character is sending as "e". So I write ç, phone send e o_O

Do you use the latest fix for Messages app?
Here is it, if you missed...

Reactions: Shewky and oile
after full wipe, reinstall, and test all the kernels, this is the best i could get...
2hs of screen on..
this is useless

ulFcgHR.png

How did u get the whatsapp icon on top ? (notification bar)
All i get for FaceBook/Whatsapp is: ...

hi guys, is it just me or anyone else here experiencing "stuck time" if we use 3rd party clock widget?
i try to use some clock widget apps for this (not the launcher stock clock widget) but after some time it stuck on specific time.
i had experienced this one on MIUI too.
thanks!

Reactions: Seamless
I have some things to report, I do not know if they are WIUI related, but it's the first day that I own the phone and the first thing I did was to load WIUI rom, so I do not know how my device behaves with an official rom.
-I have about 20 MP3 ringtones of mine, that I copied to /root/ringtones. When I try to select one via settings/local/other, only half of them are visible, the rest of them are not showing. All of them used to work flawlessly to my previous Galaxy S3, what could be the problem?
-The FM radio switched on by itself 3 or 4 times in the day, I was not even touching it, it just switched on! It's been 4 hours since it did it for the last time, any ideas?
-I use the widgetlocker app and the notification toggle. Every time I reboot the phone, it defaults to the standard locks creen and notification panel and I have to execute again both of them. In the next reboot, the same thing happen.
-Is the SMS app, is there any way to have the portraits of the SMS sender/receiver next to the message?

That's it for now!

Last edited:
I would like to try the ROM. i want to know if i need to install all my apps from the beginning all over? I coming from latest miui

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I would like to try the ROM. i want to know if i need to install all my apps from the beginning all over? I coming from latest miui

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

There is an app called Titanium BackUp. You ca use it to backup all of your apps and their settings. After you flash the new rom, you install Titanium and then restore your apps. Changing rom for me is a matter of about 30 minutes max.

hi guys, is it just me or anyone else here experiencing "stuck time" if we use 3rd party clock widget?
i try to use some clock widget apps for this (not the launcher stock clock widget) but after some time it stuck on specific time.
i had experienced this one on MIUI too.
thanks!

stuck time is caused by cleaning the memory, if you don't clean the memory the widget will act correct until you start playing games or other memory hungry applications

I have some things to report, I do not know if they are WIUI related, but it's the first day that I own the phone and the first thing I did was to load WIUI rom, so I do not know how my device behaves with an official rom.
-I have about 20 MP3 ringtones of mine, that I copied to /root/ringtones. When I try to select one via settings/local/other, only half of them are visible, the rest of them are not showing. All of them used to work flawlessly to my previous Galaxy S3, what could be the problem?
-The FM radio switched on by itself 3 or 4 times in the day, I was not even touching it, it just switched on! It's been 4 hours since it did it for the last time, any ideas?
-I use the widgetlocker app and the notification toggle. Every time I reboot the phone, it defaults to the standard locks creen and notification panel and I have to execute again both of them. In the next reboot, the same thing happen.
-Is the SMS app, is there any way to have the portraits of the SMS sender/receiver next to the message?

That's it for now!

3. allow the apps to start automatically, security app-->permissions--> autorun management --> manually add auto start apps, and disable the default lockscreen in the settings

4. disable simple mode in phone, phone app --> settings --> disable simple mode, this will affect the sms app too

Reactions: Voodooman
There is an app called Titanium BackUp. You ca use it to backup all of your apps and their settings. After you flash the new rom, you install Titanium and then restore your apps. Changing rom for me is a matter of about 30 minutes max.
I wouldn't recommend Titanium Backup as it fails quite often when restoring from different ROM. I suggest MyBackup Root instead. It never fails restoring and it does the restoring faster. Plus, the root version contains everything you need. It supports batch restore, no need for Pro version (but if you want to buy, go ahead, you'll get the cloud storage though it isn't necessary IMHO).

I wouldn't recommend Titanium Backup as it fails quite often when restoring from different ROM. I suggest MyBackup Root instead. It never fails restoring and it does the restoring faster. Plus, the root version contains everything you need. It supports batch restore, no need for Pro version (but if you want to buy, go ahead, you'll get the cloud storage though it isn't necessary IMHO).
I use Tb and Never had any problems. But, by the way, not simply using the miui backup? You even keep your home screen layout.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

I found another devil: Xiaomi sync. Didn't realize it's turned on by default and it syncs almost everything. Turning everything off gives me additional 6 hours. Wohoo! Feels like a new phone!

Reactions: giannis46
@Wajk Great ROM overall, I just have one problem.

In call sound is buggy, the other side can't hear me properly. Actually they hear me with an underwater effect or with an echo of their own voice. Also, sometimes when I speak a bit faster, some words are inaudible.

I read it might be a problem with the second mic, but I checked single mic noise supression in settings.

What do you suggest to fix this problem?

Thanks for the great ROM!

I found another devil: Xiaomi sync. Didn't realize it's turned on by default and it syncs almost everything. Turning everything off gives me additional 6 hours. Wohoo! Feels like a new phone!
how (or where) do you turn that off?

Hello @Wajk I have same problem like other post about underwater offect during call.
same like down text. thank for HELP.

In call sound is buggy, the other side can't hear me properly. Actually they hear me with an underwater effect or with an echo of their own voice. Also, sometimes when I speak a bit faster, some words are inaudible.

I read it might be a problem with the second mic, but I checked single mic noise supression in settings.

What do you suggest to fix this problem?

Thanks for the great ROM!