[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

@ IngFoggy..its a flashable zip, just reboot to recovery mode and choose to install the zip file, or use root explorer and copy all files from lib to your phone system/lib and from system to your phone system folder

Reactions: IngFoggy
Hey guys,

iam on the newest version, 27.9.. now i have the problem, that my mi2s gives no sound to headphones. when i plug in the headphones or some speakers external, there is no sound! everytime he plays over the internal speakers. he doesnt recognize that i plug something in.

somebody can confirm this?

l0gan

Hey guys,

iam on the newest version, 27.9.. now i have the problem, that my mi2s gives no sound to headphones. when i plug in the headphones or some speakers external, there is no sound! everytime he plays over the internal speakers. he doesnt recognize that i plug something in.

l0gan

Nope, everything working fine here on my Mi2.

Hey guys,

l0gan

Nope...here it's working...

My proximity sensor seems to be not working anymore? Any idea how to fix this? It stopped working at the last .13/.15 update!

Also my alarm clock app (Alarmdroid) is ringing at the wrong time (always around 5 minutes to late), permission is set to trusted and Autostart is allowed..

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk 4

Same problems over and over again. Read few pages from this thread before you ask.

1) Proximity sensor needs calibration. Dial *#*#MIUI#*#* and calibrate it
Not WIUI problem.

2) MIUI (WIUI is based on it) has different timers settings due to better battery performance. So most apps which use this timer are 0-5min late. No more, no less. You have to live with that or switch to another non-MIUI based ROM.
Not WIUI problem.

edit: typo

Reactions: dextructor
Same problems over and over again. Read few pages from this thread before you ask.

1) Proximity sensor needs calibration. Dial *#*#MIUI#*#* and calibrate it
Not WIUI problem.

2) MIUI (WIUI is based on it) has different timers settings due to better battery performance. So most apps which use this timer are 0-5min late. No more, no less. You have to live with that or switch to another non-MIUI based ROM.
Not WIUI problem.

edit: typo

1) I can only test, not calibrate there
2) after my last wipe, it was working perfectly but since .13 update I got these problems again!

1) No, you can calibrate also. Check it again;)

2) I tested all WIUI since 3.8.2 version and all has this settings. This settings in MIUI is present for very long time;) Maybe there could be slightly another settings in different power modes.

Reactions: Wajk
1) No, you can calibrate also. Check it again;)

2) I tested all WIUI since 3.8.2 version and all has this settings. This settings in MIUI is present for very long time;) Maybe there could be slightly another settings in different power modes.

1) which number is calibration?
3a2yhy5a.jpg
8ymyjutu.jpg
everyjyd.jpg

2) I'm on wiui since v4 and this error happened from time to time and now I'll have to use my old phone for waking me up again -.-

Hey Wajk, thanks for everything, so far your roms have been great, more fluency and most of the time better battery life than stock miui. Only one issue: I've been experiencing a huge battery drain on 3.9.27 in comparison to your previous releases. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hey Wajk, thanks for everything, so far your roms have been great, more fluency and most of the time better battery life than stock miui. Only one issue: I've been experiencing a huge battery drain on 3.9.27 in comparison to your previous releases. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thnx for your feedback.
I can confirm to you. I got higher battery drain than before while I played with any 3D game.
I realised it yesterday, and I started to search for solution.
I checked diff between latest and previous release and I found some interesting changes in Power Management settings.

That's why I made today morning one test rom with previous settings and in my opinion is that is much better.
I tested also with 3D games and I hope not placebo ;)

That test version (3.9.27 EX) is under uploading, you will get it soon for test.

I won't share over first post!
Recommend ONLY for hardcore users!

I you will test it, pls report back what is your results!

Last edited:
WiUi v5 2.9.27 EX uploaded
Not sure this is better than nonEX release, under testing on my device, yet.

Info:
- based on WiUi 3.9.27
- applied Power Management from previous release
- applied 1242Mhz MOD (just use uninstaller if you don't need it)
- removed FaceLock

DOWNLOAD

If you will test it, pls report back what is your results!

Install instructions:
- if you are on WiUi v5 3.9.27 just flash it without any Wipe
- if you are coming from other MIUI ROM use Wipe Cache and Advanced/Dalvik Cache

Last edited:
Hi Wajk, reporting back regarding the battery drain issue. Been on your experimental rom for about a day now, but the battery drain is still there, even though it's not as bad anymore. I've noticed that especially the drain caused by 3g has increased since 3 9.27(also on experimental). Thanks for trying to fix it, though. Let me know what you think /have found out :)