[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

hello everyone
I have a "mi s2" with a stock rom v5 which contains just as English and Chinese languages, and when I tried to put a custom rom that contains SEVERAL language I download "WIUI 03/11/29 "but instead of the 'v5' I download the 'v4' and I updated the phone via cwm.
and when all was complete the phone do not want to turn on, it shows me nothing at all. what I can do to fix it.
thank you

Wajk, as I understood in 3.11.29 you have used GPU 200 MHz mod. How to disable this mod to default settings 400 MHz clock in current version? Could you leave default GPU settings in your next releases? Who want to enable 200 Mhz GPU clock there is your solution for GPU control over init.d.

Wajk, as I understood in 3.11.29 you have used GPU 200 MHz mod. How to disable this mod to default settings 400 MHz clock in current version? Could you leave default GPU settings in your next releases? Who want to enable 200 Mhz GPU clock there is your solution for GPU control over init.d.
The GPU is with default settings 400MHz if you want it to be 200MHz you need to download the mod for it...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lightkeeper
Wajk, Security app translated into Russian completely and we, Russian speaking users, hope that you will include translated app into your ROM ASAP! Thank you for your great work!

ena6e3ub.jpg

a8epadyj.jpg

Unexceptionable battery Life..
GPU 200mhz
CPU 1.5GHZ
Automatic brightness
some init.d tweaks and
Governor tweaks
Deep sleep battery saver app 5m/1m
2000mah standard battery

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
What do you mean init.d tweaks and governer tweaks? What is your configuration?

Maybe it sounds stupid, but I feel that (not only in wiui, but alll miui roms Iv'e tried) that after applying some themes the device turns less smooth. Could this be possible or am I a bit paranoid about smoothness? xD

Is it normal that every time I empty the memory the launcher restarts?
If yes, is there a solution to stop that ?
Thanks

Maybe it sounds stupid, but I feel that (not only in wiui, but alll miui roms Iv'e tried) that after applying some themes the device turns less smooth. Could this be possible or am I a bit paranoid about smoothness? xD

Some themes are bigger than other...and maybe this could afflict a bit the smoothness.. (probably, after theme elements are cached, you can gain a little smoothness..)

Thanks

I don't think it is normal..it doesn't happen to me..

Reactions: deini
Thanks
Well, the launcher is essentially an app like any other app on your phone. I have seen an option somewhere "keep launcher in memory". I don't find where... But you shouldn't be worried.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

My latest battery statistics

I don't use my phone a lot during the weekends:
2013-12-08%2014.12.34.png

2013-12-08%2014.12.30.png

====================================

Normally:
2013-12-05%2015.41.47.png

2013-12-05%2015.41.38.png

My Settings
- Auto Brightness
- CPU set at 490Mhz max.
- Deep Sleep Battery Saver is set to aggresive
- Sycning is on
- WiFi is always on, except when Deep Sleep Battery Saver disables it
- Mobile data is always off
- Bluetooth off
- GPS off

Thanks
Found it:
Home -> desktop settings -> keep launcher in memory -> should be activated (in your case :))

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Same problem. It doesn't help.

Thnx for your report. I can't reproduce it with default WiUi settings. I also tried with Russian lang.
If you use different system/memory settings or 3rd party MOD (WSM, modded system apk), maybe that cause this problem. I never seen similar bug, but I heard about it.

Try ROM with default settings.

Wajk, about the 3 dots menu, there is a xposed module wich enables it in every app.
Maybe reversing it might help?

About the whatsapp crash, erasing 77killjoy and 03_engine it comes back to normal functionality (although I loose memory killer and memory cache features)

Wajk, about the 3 dots menu, there is a xposed module wich enables it in every app. Maybe reversing it might help?

which xposed menu do you mean? Maybe help for me.

I working on 3dots menu, I checked framework-res and framework-miui-res (because mostly these files content on screen button settings) but not these files cause 3dots bug.
I can't test fully, but in my opinion framework.jar or android.policy.jar cause this bug.

I will check source's diffs between 3.11.15 and 3.11.22

This
ybe7a9en.jpg

I was told is not a true bug. There is a Google guideline in the direction of getting rid of physical buttons.
Miui, looking forward to a huge range of devices (with very different physical buttons layouts) has decided to overflow the menu on screen.
But on mi2 mi2s mi3 is annoying and useless.
For the future devices, maybe.

I was told is not a true bug. There is a Google guideline in the direction of getting rid of physical buttons.

Yes, I agree with you. Not big problem, but if I can disable it with simple MOD, I will do it.
Hmm. I read this description now. I know this mod.

I read about similar instructions, when I try to find solution for this bug.
If we add "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0" line to our build.prop. We will get onscreen button, like on Nexus.
"Your" mod will enable onscreen button and set 0 height for navbar button, this is 3dots mod.
3dots enabled, but you don't see navbar.

I tried "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" setting, but 3dots menu still there.
I also tried "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0" and navbar working right, so navbar settings isn't 0 px in our framework.

If I understand right, MIUI guys enabled 3dots menu for us with an other way :)
But I will check framework sources as I said before, if I have some more time.

This link really help to me ;)
Not exatly this code need for us, but our ActionBarPolicy had some changes, like in your share.

What do you think?
I recompiled 3.11.29 framework with some codes from 3.11.15
Before/After

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-10-12-26-49.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-10-12-26-49.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_2013-12-10-12-30-00.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-10-12-30-00.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot_2013-12-10-12-27-12.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-10-12-27-12.png