[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

yeah thanks, now i have updated to the latest one without any problem. but i'm just curious, what happen to the old system? is it overwritten? since i did not wipe at all.

old system has been updated if you flash to the same system, since there are two boot options, system 1 and 2. there is no need to wipe data.

Excellent job with this last release one more time. I waited for long time for greater grid size for luncher, thznks for that! But grids aren't aligned correctly. I've tested each of theme and folders are horizontally higher than icons.
Screenshot_2014-03-15-18-22-22-1.jpg

Reactions: kklreyj and llision
i use 3100 mAh Battery. Is it less ?
mathematically:
Code:
    x / 3100 = 2.5 / 2000
<=>        x = (3100 / 2000) * 2.5
<=>       2x = (31 / 20) * 5
<=>       2x = 155 / 20
<=>       2x = 7.75
<=>        x = 3.875
so 4 hr is actually more than my normal time with 2000 mAh

Hello,
i got a strange bug: when recieving sms (while screen is on) and the message popup isn't closed by hand, the phone won't turn the screen off!
My screen was the whole night turned on :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-16-08-29-59.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-16-08-29-59.png
    79 KB · Views: 243
Can someone enlighten me what is running in the background that prevent WhatsApp from notification? Seems like WhatsApp is "Greenify".

I got the same problem of vidar and colordeficiency too :(

Regarding what's up notifications, they arrived 10-20 min later... it seems like something greenify it, it's true!! im not using the last wiui at the moment, but the previous one. Where's the problem?

This without considering the strange turning-off such as in the vidar case. Could someone help us?

I got the same problem of vidar and colordeficiency too :(
Regarding what's up notifications, they arrived 10-20 min later... it seems like something greenify it, it's true!! im not using the last wiui at the moment, but the previous one. Where's the problem?
This without considering the strange turning-off such as in the vidar case. Could someone help us?

i had this problem, but now i don't. the notification always comes ontime. try UPDATE your ROM, since i remember i had this problem only on old ROM. and also, lock the apps so it doesn't get cleaned (but this is not so important).

hi, cleaning the memory always restart home launcher, why? it's super annoying... :-(
i don't have this problem. just make sure, you are using the stock launcher right? not 3rd party launcher?

Problem with whatsup and other messengers is a well known problem of MIUI ROM. This bug is awaited to fix for years.

I can report from threema (best known alternative to Whatsapp), that notifications don't always work. My impression is they don't when screen is off for a while (deepsleep?)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I can report from threema (best known alternative to Whatsapp), that notifications don't always work. My impression is they don't when screen is off for a while (deepsleep?)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

There is a solution! Search for Alarm fix module in WSM tools!

Reactions: Wajk
whatsapp problem is not rom related, try wiping data.
since last wipe, about a month ago, whatsapp notifications are working right for me

Reactions: Wajk
hi, cleaning the memory always restart home launcher, why? it's super annoying... :-(

Maybe one of your 3rd party Widget cause this bug for You. WeatherBZ or something like that.
Lock it to memory or uninstall.

Youtube app force closes . i did fix permissions and cleared app's data but still nothing. Any solution??

I'm using YouTube. Working right on my device, but the latest Youtube required Google Services! Previous version not!
So roll back to previous version, or install Google Play Services from Google Play....

Reactions: Dimitris A and Lepi
Just updated to the new version and I don't like the new slide down screen.
Did I miss the option to change it back to the old one or is that option gone?