[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v5 | AROMA |

After another try this morning when the keyboard works fine I'm pretty sure that the problem is related to the temperature of the battery. Keyboard works fine until I reach 34-35 degrees and then start to get unsensitive. I did slow down the cpu til 1242Mhz but this phone is a little owen anyway and it is very easy to get to that temperature. So it is hardware related. Not happy.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

hot? swet? capacitive panels are sensitive to humidity, dry your hands, dry the screen, and try it again, sorry for my bad english.

4.8.22 has a bluetooth bug. Handsfree after succesfull connect don't work in handsfree mode, but in bluetooth audio it work well.

hot? swet? capacitive panels are sensitive to humidity, dry your hands, dry the screen, and try it again, sorry for my bad english.
Thanks Josedb, but... I'm using capacity panels since 2009.
I'll try Mokee to get definitely if it is a software or hardware problem. Every day i'm a little more sure that this is my first and last Xiaomi.

Edit: nothing change with Mokee. The problem is in my screen.

Inviato dal mio Mi2S con Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Flashed the new 4.8.29 from WIUI 4.8.22, at the end I got the message "System2 root access is missing, root device? (Yes or No)". Whatever I choose the phone stucks on MI logo during reboot... tried to reflash but problem remains... fortunately I still have System 1 working.
Has anyone else had the same problem? How did you solve it?
Thanks in advance :)

Installed latest over 4.8.22 and it runs pretty well. wsm works since 4.8.22 for me.
Only issue I can report is that in a call the other person was complaining about hearing me very quitely. I had to come very close to the phone/mic with my mouth. Did you change something about the sensibility?
There are some apps with fc, but after uninstalling and reinstalling all fine.

Newest version is running fine here. Thank you! :)

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Hi Wajk, this is so stable rom so far.. Thank you very much. How to give root access for this rom 4.8.29?
Home screen -> security -> permission.
Good luck.
0c92c45994ad87a5932a59dbea208c4e.jpg

f09ec29c4257a4698151a88a8d528c10.jpg

ccc6023cbea025d15d384275111c4923.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

i just flash the latest 4.8.29 rom from 4.8.15 but it seems that tinted status bar from xposed doesn't work anymore.
Any idea?
did it conflict with the fix for centered clock in mi-tools applied in this new update?
Thanks

Edit:
Fixed it with reinstalling old version of tinted status bar.
New problem, can anyone install Viper audio fx properly?
I can't install the driver, it said that i don't have root although i checked all permission.

Last edited: