[ROM] CM10.2 For Mi2.

Before flashing check post 65 and 70
Even though you flash latest it won't work
Please check Post 65 and do it that way, afterburner did and his call is working :)
Seems unnecessary but thanks will do :)

Ha gaaaay

Try without steps i mentioned and you will realize
Later do as i said and then you will come to know about the fact :)
I did flash the roms so i know call don't work it is just a strange problem that i think should be prior 1.

Ha gaaaay

I'm still with the 20130815, the first because it's the less bugged but i want to update to recive the newest cm sources what is the "less bugged" build after the 20130815 one?(camera WiFi ril bluethoot touch keys ecc])

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5 Days with Cofface CM10.2 ROM..jus one word "Awesome" and still going Strong..!:D
Those who are using MIUI has to definitely try this rom, you won't regret at all 'm sure..;)

Some Looks,Love the Ubuntu Font..

q2nZcmL.png

wz0lqzV.png

Cheers

5 Days with Cofface CM10.2 ROM..jus one word "Awesome" and still going Strong..!:D
Those who are using MIUI has to definitely try this rom, you won't regret at all 'm sure..;)

Some Looks,Love the Ubuntu Font..

q2nZcmL.png

wz0lqzV.png

Cheers

Did you the method where you flashed stock xiaomi then cm10.1 then cofface?

Flashed stock QDT14 then wiped cache and dalvik cache after that flashed CM10.2 nw all fine..:)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I have the miui v5, as I put the CM10.2? I wipe the system and flash the rom CM 10.2? thanks
You should also put Gapps? thanks

Hello linuxx , sorry, can you tell me if it 'a stable version and does not heat? and how it battery life? thanks
I tryed the cofface one bit the toogles don't work.. The best is the 20130815 (the first) i have 23 hrs. The bugs are led and video recording (the audio will be recorded ony the first 3seconds)

Gondinm when you'll relase the next buid?

Is call working?

Everything works if you haven't formatted your system partition
If you did flash stock qdt14 and flash latest cofface rom just by doing data/factory reset
Call works, I also faced issue but now cleared it :)

MK43.0 ROM release

ROM Features:
Update Log:
20,130,827:
1, the latest update to the magic interesting source;
2, update the kernel boot black screen two minutes to solve the problems;
3, restoration click on Settings - pull down the notification bar FC problems;
4, automatic brightness turned on by default and no Operation 30 seconds sleep;
5, the current temporarily to provide OTA upgrade;

Download :
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=3952095917&uk=2988651844 - Those who want to download it slower can use this link,

For fast downloading here is the

It is getting better & better,,,, just try it once guys... It takes a lot of time to upload files guys... hit thanks or like button if you feel i have helped you in some way !