[ROM] CM10.2 For Mi2.

grondinm

Members
Jul 24, 2011
I bring you CM10.2 for our Xiaomi Mi2. Am posting this from it now. Will update this post when I am back on computer.

ScreenShots:
http://imgur.com/a/GYSuI

Find ROM here:
http://d-h.st/users/grondinm/?fld_id=23059#files

Known bugs:
Video only records 3 seconds of audio. (Fixed 2013-08-18)
Stock Video player wont play videos
So far everything else seems to work.

Changelog
Code:
2013-08-18
My Changes
Fixed video recording.

2013-08-17
CM Team changes
Many changes to default launcher
Translation updates

2013-08-16
CM Team changes
Translation updates
Xiaomi changes
Update media profiles(does not fix audio recording bug)
My changes
Fix 1080p video recording

2013-08-15
initial build

Let me know if you guys find anything else and most important enjoy.

Must have CWM installed in order to flash this ROM. You must also do a full wipe if coming from CM10.1 or any other rom. If upgrading CM10.2 then just flash rom and gapps.

To enable Developer Settings you have to go into settings->about phone and tap on the CyanogenMod version 6 times then it will enable developer settings.

You Must flash latest gapps for cm10.2 from here

Thanks to the entire CM team and xiaomi.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Can we dual-boot this and MIUI or only with TDB enabled?

At any rate, it's looking good, I might test it soon when I have time.

Great work so far. It's late however so I will look at it tomorrow.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Can I install this as an update from 10.1 (and new gapps), I think it should, but to be certain... :)

Can we dual-boot this and MIUI or only with TDB enabled?

At any rate, it's looking good, I might test it soon when I have time.

Only with true dual boot enabled.

As for upgrade from 10.1 it should be OK but if you have any issues then full wipe.

Reactions: Emexci
Awsome i will download it as soon as possible and be the bug Hunter ;)

Ha gaaaay

new build up. Still does not fix video recording and actually breaks 1080p recording so not much of an update. Probably better to stay with initial build...

have find a problem whid this rom.. when i going too call some one i click on the phone icon it tell me app not installed how do i fix that problem? and i have installed Gapps

Did you do a fresh install or did you upgrade from cm10.1? I have no issues with opening up the dialer.

have find a problem whid this rom.. when i going too call some one i click on the phone icon it tell me app not installed how do i fix that problem? and i have installed Gapps
Fully wipe your phone and install CM10.2. I've also tried to install this rom as an update and encountered the same problem. You can first backup your apps with titanium backup.
So updating from 10.1 to 10.2 is not an option.

Reactions: grondinm
Fully wipe your phone and install CM10.2. I've also tried to install this rom as an update and encountered the same problem. You can first backup your apps with titanium backup.
So updating from 10.1 to 10.2 is not an option.

Thank you for confirming that. i did not think it would be a good idea.

Now some feedback: 20130815 runs less smooth as CM10.1 and Trebuchet now crashes regularly.
Maybe 20130816 is more stable?

Audio also stops after 3 seconds when recording video with Focal. So it's not just a camera-app problem, but it's deeper in the system.

Re uploading a fixed version of 20130816 which fixes 1080p video recording. Still only records 3sec of audio tho...will try to look at that over the weekend.

20130816 is way more stable than 0815.
But now I've also noticed performance went a bit down.

CM10.1 Anutu score = 25.800
CM10.2 score = 23400

Not a big deal, but I thought performance would go up, it did so with the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.

The Camera and Focal app are work in this rom.
The focal got fc at first start,then works in picture mode.If i change to videocamera mode,get fc, and unable to start the app anymore.

my LED stays red while charging, instead of blinking yellow and staying green while charged.And when received a message, it doesn't breathe.Can you fix this bug? pls

Thanks for the rom, fantastic work. For me battery seems to be a lot better than cm10.1
OT: is it possible to build 3.97 paranoid android for our mi2?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

my LED stays red while charging, instead of blinking yellow and staying green while charged.And when received a message, it doesn't breathe.Can you fix this bug? pls

Well this is not a "bug" as much as it's a lack of feature. Those features where not coded/enabled when xiaomi switched to a different kernel source. Since i do not have access to said source i cannot do anything about it.

Thanks for the rom, fantastic work. For me battery seems to be a lot better than cm10.1
OT: is it possible to build 3.97 paranoid android for our mi2?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

i have tried to look at building paranoid they use a different structure for device build files and i could not quite get my head around it. I'll have another look tho... I also posted a new build. It has no major changes but i figured since it's built might as well share it.