[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Guys, here it is: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-set-up-microg-on-bugers-cm12-1.31843/

I was a bit in hurry to get it done before all of you have already done the upgrade on bugers new release. I hope i mentioned all necessary.

@bugers Wow impressive feeling on RC8 - OpenCamera works great!
Thanks bastian. We want (I want) feedback for your experience of RC8 after one week or more. If it's stable enough and other bugs. Thanks again

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks bastian. We want (I want) feedback for your experience of RC8 after one week or more. If it's stable enough and other bugs. Thanks again

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Suddenly catched reboot when I was trying to switch off wifi

Camera focus doesn't work, tested with miui and open camera
No wifi problems here

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry,but where can I download rc8.i can't find in buger official page.

it's there indeed.
here you go: link.

a8e54916ea.png

Sorry,but where can I download rc8.i can't find in buger official page.
Do a reload of the page (cmd+R) in most of the cases. Maybe your browser shows you a cached version.
But like Zipalingn said, its there..

Camera focus doesn't work, tested with miui and open camera.
For me OpenCamera works fine especially the focus. It seems to be quite faster than ever before.

Reactions: unicoco12345
I'm getting random freezes followed by reboots but maybe it's caused by Xposed. Does anyone else have this problems?

New version available!

Caution! I tagged this version as beta because of massive amount of changes related to kernel space so have this in mind and make a backup of important data.

This is one of the biggest updates of ROM and testing takes forever. Everyday for last month or even more I've build 1 - 2 versions so it's time to rest ;) It's time to give YOU chance to help with testing and feel new quality ;)

Don't forget to let me know what you think and say thanks.

Have fun and feel no bugs!
BuGi
Thanks for your great work!
New version is very smooth, and memory usage is great, but sometimes WiFi still can't turn on, for now my camera is fine.

Did you replace your screen or dropped phone? Maybe it's hardware failure? It's pretty common and not too hard to fix.
Yes I dropped my phone some days ago.
It's certainly an hardware failure.
Thank you for your work. I will post my impressions after some days of usage

Installed over rc6. Have reboots every time u opened an APP. Installed again. Seems stable now. Open camera doesn't work.

Enviado do meu MI 2S através de Tapatalk

Reactions: marvollo
Did you replace your screen or dropped phone? Maybe it's hardware failure? It's pretty common and not too hard to fix.
Solved by fixing the rubber around the camera. Thank you

Reactions: bugers
I think I maybe found cause of the freezes and reboots. I noticed that the reboots always happend when the phone was a bit warm. So I decided to turn off all thermal drivers using Kernel Adiutor. AFAIK not reboots since then, so if you want, try it out. But be careful for overheating, because idk if there is any service controlling overheating after disabling these (I assume that there is not), so that could be fatal for the device.
Try it out, if you want, and report with the results ;)
EDIT: Ok, now I've got reboot, so it doesn't work :/ It seems really random. It doesn't matter if screen is on/of or anything else

Last edited:
Reactions: bialabs
4 reboots in 2 days.
When playing clash Royale, opening Pages Manager and loading heavy web page with Firefox

Reactions: marvollo
All the people who are getting reboots in rc8, come from a clean install? formated all partitions and installed zip, and gapps only?

All the people who are getting reboots in rc8, come from a clean install? formated all partitions and installed zip, and gapps only?
I come from rc6 because can't wipe.
Next days I will try to do a clean install.
Anyone with has a clean rc8?

For now the Rom works pretty good.
Wifi stops worken ones but a reboot solved that Problem.
I use waiks undervolting settings and never had problems if you want to try them to

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-06-09-27-17.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-06-09-27-17.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 272
RC8p1 - patch for people who are having reboots.

Try to flash this file. (it's only boot.img)
sha256: eb52599c80d2bea1fd61545591ca6ed0f839729da6b20934e44588fe29051e81

Let me know if that helps for you.

That's only temporary solution. RC8 is still in beta state so if you don't want to try, stay in RC6 and wait until it'll go for stable stage.

Reactions: Selu and Jezura
RC8p1 - patch for people who are having reboots.

Try to flash this file. (it's only boot.img)
sha256: eb52599c80d2bea1fd61545591ca6ed0f839729da6b20934e44588fe29051e81

Let me know if that helps for you.

That's only temporary solution. RC8 is still in beta state so if you don't want to try, stay in RC6 and wait until it'll go for stable stage.
WiFi doesn't work after patch, I think we need replace wlan.ko module also

Reactions: acastrocab