[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Thanks! I never experience damaged videos. Anyone can confirm this? If yes, please send me on example.
Yes, It should work without deleting anything. I did that on my phone. Anyway, always have a backup!
Great, thanks! Sure, i can send you a couple of videos with this strange problem, maybe is caused by the camera app (M1kka build this apk for the 4.4.4 as i know)... I'm downloading the newest relase for check if problems will continue again..
Burgers said: I don't have such plans for current versions, maybe for N....
YOU'RE AWESOME if you will do it!

192MHz when I tested it have eaten more or less the same amount of power as 384MHz so I think it's not worth to use it. Of course It could be tuned with CPU V. If you have some experience with OC and have some advises let me know I can prepare special version for you and maybe together we can work to make it better.

@bugers is right.Sometimes when you underclock a lot you make things worse because cpu can't handle the processes at lower speeds so it jumps way too much frequently to higher speed.And that speed is not the above step eg 384, but a speed determined by the governor usually around 1-1.2 ghz, at which consumes multiple times more energy.Also the major factor, by huge margin, of power consumption is the screen on time and brightness so as bugers said it doesn't make any real difference.

Im not saying the default should be 192mhz, but I would like the option.
If you don't want to put your cpu @ 192mhz just don't :p

What's this about?
It creates a fake device-id to use the google push-services or the playstore without using the whole google framework.
So for exmaple you can use MicroG to get push-service working for your messengers without being forced to install the google-framework.
By the way the battery lasts much longer without all the google-crap collecting and sending data all the time ...

Like I mentioned before, if you really want to use the playstore microG allows you too to use the playstore.apk without any problems.

It creates a fake device-id to use the google push-services or the playstore without using the whole google framework.
So for exmaple you can use MicroG to get push-service working for your messengers without being forced to install the google-framework.
By the way the battery lasts much longer without all the google-crap collecting and sending data all the time ...

Like I mentioned before, if you really want to use the playstore microG allows you too to use the playstore.apk without any problems.
I know it's stupid asking that, but because you are an active forum member and you helped a lot of people, could you open a TUTorial thread for this ? It's awesome to hear that. I have found a thread for this, but since it wasn't about the RC7 which you said that it has a "trick" for fake id, it was so big and I started losing myself reading this, so I ended up with GAPPS... If it's easy for you then it would be easy for us if you guide us to the right direction. Thanks in advance

I know it's stupid asking that, but because you are an active forum member and you helped a lot of people, could you open a TUTorial thread for this ? [...]

First of all there aren't stupid questions, you are welcome to ask everything you want to know.

Like heron said, there is an official tutorial how to set up microG. But in my opinion there are missing a few tricks making it a bit easier or rather getting it working correctly at our device. So sure i'll create an thread how to set up microG on our Mi2s as far as bugers has released RC7 of his great ROM. Maybe its possible to provide a flashable zip version like its done in the appropriate xda thread.

Furthermore it will be nice to have a place to discuss the efforts/problems of our microG setups.

Last edited:
Offtopic but did anyone else got this ?

Untitled5.png

Yes, was the same for me. Do you use the Firefox beta too?
I`ve noticed it the first time after the last update...

Which RCx version would you suggest for a flawless transition from sMIUI v7.2

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Which RCx version would you suggest for a flawless transition from sMIUI v7.2

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
I'd suggest to use marvollo's CyanogenMod 12.1 with F2FS /cache and /data until RC7 gets released.

RC6 was a bit too unstable for my tastes.

Reactions: kamakasnh
I'd suggest to use marvollo's CyanogenMod 12.1 with F2FS /cache and /data until RC7 gets released.

RC6 was a bit too unstable for my tastes.
Hi heron, any idea what steps need to be done to switch to marvollo's ROM? I'm using bugers RC2 atm ....

@bugers what's your PayPal¿ I'd like to share a nice drink with you!

Edit/ never mind my asking, found your PayPal in the opening post. Cheers! René.

Reactions: bugers