[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

I dirty flashed the rc9 ROM from day two of it's existence but I realized that it's too laggy in contrast with rc8. The menu isn't responsive enough, and the navigation systems like here or Tom Tom are too laggish. I will wait for rc10. Thanks bugers, and my advice, don't upgrade to rc9

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Miyaku,
for SE permissive mode only - it works fine with me by using terminal from hand and init.d script.

For ViperFX @Jezura confirm here that it's working for him but you need to install SuperSU, and su policy script.

Did you tried it?
hi, great, will test, thanks dev

Edit: it's work use supersu with su.d script.sh
Code:
setenforce 0
8b397ed488865fbea5594362c6c56cb9.jpg
5b44fa0cea816b39c5ff2c6ff47a3283.jpg

thank you buggers,, hope you will replace stock AudioFX with Dolby Atmos on next update

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi!
I have the last version, all but works, but the wifi not works, in previous version sometimes the wifi stops, but when I reboot the phone it works, now it never works.
Any solution for that?

Thanks!

Hi!
I have the last version, all but works, but the wifi not works, in previous version sometimes the wifi stops, but when I reboot the phone it works, now it never works.
Any solution for that?

Thanks!
Did you wipe before install?If yes then try clean install.

turned on flash light from notification drawer, pressed screen off through power button, a and screen on again, in notification drawer there is 'tap to turn flash light off', but it doesn't respond, flash stays on no matter what I tried, opening camera app gives the 'can't connect to camera'-bug. Had to reboot to turn flash light off.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

turned on flash light from notification drawer, pressed screen off through power button, a and screen on again, in notification drawer there is 'tap to turn flash light off', but it doesn't respond, flash stays on no matter what I tried, opening camera app gives the 'can't connect to camera'-bug. Had to reboot to turn flash light off.

Works fine here with exact same sequence.

noticeable, here I can reproduce already 3 times

/edit: 5 times, and 6th it worked fine.
Try to wipe /cache. I also had these issues after dirty flashing RC9 and after wiping cache it seems much better - at the moment 65 hours standby without any camera issues.

Try to wipe /cache. I also had these issues after dirty flashing RC9 and after wiping cache it seems much better - at the moment 65 hours standby without any camera issues.
i always fresh and clean install, didn't have camera issues until the flashlight-test. And since no issues.

anybody tested the built-in chronometer app? Please confirm the following problem: once started the displayed numbers become crazy!!!

Reactions: kamakasnh
OneNote crashes immediately after start-up (the screen blinks twice, no force close is reported). I am not at home so I can't upload logs at the moment...

I do not know if it worked earlier, I am a new user. (Trying my chances after EverNote tightened the screws for free use.)

Anybody experiences the problem as well? Any help?

OneNote crashes immediately after start-up (the screen blinks twice, no force close is reported). I am not at home so I can't upload logs at the moment...

I do not know if it worked earlier, I am a new user. (Trying my chances after EverNote tightened the screws for free use.)

Anybody experiences the problem as well? Any help?
I heard good things about turtl

Reactions: MiKhan and rendolf
Hi,

I just have installed RC9 after MIUI, I like much better the CM way of Android.
For some strange reason my phone shows me that I have only 3,45GB of storage, as you can see e.g. on the attached image.
What did I possibly wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_20160718_185439.jpg
    IMG_20160718_185439.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Viper4Android doesn't really seem to work for the phone speaker (it does work for headphones though). Any alternative to boost the speaker volume?