ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo

Hi all, I have purchased the 1TB Chinese version in China mainland and brought it to Brazil where I live. I have flashed the V14.0.23.0.TMRCNXM from Xiaomi.eu and I'm also having the drop signal issue
But, after checking my APNS setting, I have noticed an APN that was not supposed to be there named "IMS". I have just deleted it and the connection issue improved.
I have also disabled the VoLTE and now I will test for some additional days. Let's hope this help somehow....

Hi all, I have purchased the 1TB Chinese version in China mainland and brought it to Brazil where I live. I have flashed the V14.0.23.0.TMRCNXM from Xiaomi.eu and I'm also having the drop signal issue
But, after checking my APNS setting, I have noticed an APN that was not supposed to be there named "IMS". I have just deleted it and the connection issue improved.
I have also disabled the VoLTE and now I will test for some additional days. Let's hope this help somehow....
Hi, I've checked APNs settings, but didn't find "IMS"

EEA V14.0.9.0.TMREUXM is out..
Anybody tried??

edit: i tried, after reboot, error could be reproduced quickly. so for me not working.
i flash now xiaomi.eu and try to catch the logfile...

Last edited:
So far, could anyone provide a log file while you encounter the phone calling problem with the EU rom, here is the steps to get the log https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-logging-with-adb-logcat.63684/ , otherwise the EU team won't look at this issue and try to resolve it.
so logfile is generated. i uploaded to my cloud, copy the link to the Bug Report? or something else??
are there any privacy stuff in? otherwise i like to share to some person directly, not to the hole internet ;)

edit: Logfile uploaded, link added to bug section
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-note-12-turbo-call-problems-poco-f5-chinese-version.69876/

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamdevil
so whats happend with you now ?

Hello everyone, I have the same problem with drop calls. For the last 2 days I have been testing all available firmware versions, everything works stably only with CN firmware but it is impossible to use it. A few hours ago I installed the Global firmware again and noticed that the problem was only with the 3G network. If the smartphone switches to 3g the network immediately drops, if you set the priority to 3g then it doesn’t work at all. Continuous network drop/recovery, drop/recovery.....
I installed a program that allows you to set the priority of the 4G/3G/2G network and for several days it works stably in 4G/2G mode (without 3G).

Hello everyone, I have the same problem with drop calls. For the last 2 days I have been testing all available firmware versions, everything works stably only with CN firmware but it is impossible to use it. A few hours ago I installed the Global firmware again and noticed that the problem was only with the 3G network. If the smartphone switches to 3g the network immediately drops, if you set the priority to 3g then it doesn’t work at all. Continuous network drop/recovery, drop/recovery.....
I installed a program that allows you to set the priority of the 4G/3G/2G network and for several days it works stably in 4G/2G mode (without 3G).
Which program do you use?

I've flashed MiuiTN v2.1 via fastboot with format data. It's worked :eek: Also changed VoLTE settings, it's not effecting to the network, everything working perfectly, no call drop and no signal issues are gone.
PS: Flashed MiuiTN over china rom.

Reactions: maahmdsaad
PS: Flashed MiuiTN over china rom.
How with incoming calls?
great...or try aospa its perfect
before aospa am on miuitn and it's good no problem call
and last part of elite rom no problem also am try it
but on eu rom it have problem

on one sim or two sim ur used ? can screenshoot plz ?
The main task is to exclude the 3G network range. There are problems with network drops only when the smartphone switches to 3G. In 4G or 2G mode everything is fine, there are no network drops. It is impossible to exclude 3G completely. You can only set the lowest priority to 4G/2G/3G. I deleted the program, I did not know that it simply calls up the engineering menu, which is accessible through the combination *#*#4636#*#*. With 1 SIM and 4G/2G/3G priority it works fine. With 2 SIM it works worse, sometimes the automatic one returns priority to 4G/3G/2G and I have to go back to the engineering menu again to select 4G/2G/3G.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-20-23-20-05-844_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-20-23-20-05-844_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 109
The main task is to exclude the 3G network range. There are problems with network drops only when the smartphone switches to 3G. In 4G or 2G mode everything is fine, there are no network drops. It is impossible to exclude 3G completely. You can only set the lowest priority to 4G/2G/3G. I deleted the program, I did not know that it simply calls up the engineering menu, which is accessible through the combination *#*#4636#*#*. With 1 SIM and 4G/2G/3G priority it works fine. With 2 SIM it works worse, sometimes the automatic one returns priority to 4G/3G/2G and I have to go back to the engineering menu again to select 4G/2G/3G.
But this maybe help only for call drops, but Not for the no network issue, or 4g Signal bar full but No incoming calls possible or internet access

What is this?
#AOSPA #Official #ROM #OSS #T #Marble
Paranoid Android - Topaz Stable 1 | Android 13
Updated:
10/10/2023

▪️Download
▪️XDA Thread
▪️Support Group
https://t.me/stayparanoid_marble
Changelog:
- Initial official stable release
- Enabled spatial audio using Dolby spatializer
- Disabled broken Dolby AC4 audio decoder
- Fixed Dolby Atmos effects randomly stops working
- Fixed random heavy CPU usage by sensor service
- Fixed broken CPU idle in kernel
- Fixed system crash when disconnecting Android Auto
- Improved AOD auto brightness
- Updated adreno drivers to V@0615.74
- Updated carrier config from MIUI global
- Updated MIUI blobs to V14.0.7.0.TMRMIXM
- Misc bug fixes and improvements

Notes:
- Read XDA thread for instructions and more info

- Those on unofficial build can dirty flash.

By @ghostrider_reborn | Donate

At first I also had MiuiTN_2.2_test, but then problems with incoming calls began. Where are you in, which region?
I'm from Uzbekistan. I had before issue with calling and network on EU. Then flashed china srock and no success, after that flashed miuitn v2.1 stable and the problem was gone