ROM for Redmi Note 12 Turbo

you are right it will likely need clean flash to compare.

but it is weird, the official download link is removed
I can confirm it has not been fixed. Just installed it today with clean flash coming from 14.0.27 patched by Kosmosik96. The call/network drops are just as severe as they were on regular xiaomi.eu MIUI. Don't rush to update until we get it patched by Kosmosik96 (hopefully).

Reactions: aaur4man
Sad to hear that :( I will not clean flash then, it would be not helpful. Will wait until it gets patched by Kosmosik96 so I can clean flash.

I am not sure if the Xiaomi.eu team has the ability to make one Rom for RN12T (with the changes to the bulid.prop files) separately from the POCO F5 Rom.

Also, do you know if we can update (without data lost) the Kosmosik96's patched rom? Thank you in advance.

Sad to hear that :( I will not clean flash then, it would be not helpful. Will wait until it gets patched by Kosmosik96 so I can clean flash.

I am not sure if the Xiaomi.eu team has the ability to make one Rom for RN12T (with the changes to the bulid.prop files) separately from the POCO F5 Rom.

Also, do you know if we can update (without data lost) the Kosmosik96's patched rom? Thank you in advance.
After some research (it was really difficult to find) I found that Kosmosik96 may have already patched it here: https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1069227&view=findpost&p=126069427
You can use Google translate to read that message - there's a Google drive link to the patched hyperos.
I'm planning on trying it tonight so I'll report back.

Reactions: Jabear
Expectedly, it's working fine with the patched hyperos from Kosmosik96. No drops and stable behavior.
Thank you for the update. I'll try editing the props using ADB first and if it does not work, I'll have to wipe data and flash the Kosmosik96's patched rom, which means losing all my all my information.

Thank you for the update. I'll try editing the props using ADB first and if it does not work, I'll have to wipe data and flash the Kosmosik96's patched rom, which means losing all my all my information.
Good luck with that. I think you'll need a utility similar to ro2rw to be able to edit the prop files. I remmeber trying it myself but it's not easy even if you have root.

You can also backup your information - MIUI 14 backups work on HyperOS for system settings, home screen personalization, etc.

Reactions: melquishilario
Awesome! Is it still going good?
yup.

fonts look more legible and suitable
chrome no longer has the lag when resuming
touch sensitivity slightly improved
has the very occasional homescreen stutter but negligible.
battery seems to be very slightly better.
seems to use less memory too; should have bought 8GB instead of 12

Last edited:
yup.

fonts look more legible and suitable
chrome no longer has the lag when resuming
touch sensitivity slightly improved
has the very occasional homescreen stutter but negligible.
battery seems to be very slightly better.
seems to use less memory too; should have bought 8GB instead of 12
Please is the patched rom eu hyperos rom?

If i want to flash pls how do i do? i'm currently on AOSP i own RN12Turbo CN

yes, you can find all the patched roms in the link above (4pda post)
Thanks, I've flashed the rom already. Been using for 2 days now and so far the network and calls is very perfect no drops atall. The hyperos has been optimised very well, feels awesome.

Battery also has life improved very well compared to miui & aosp I've used before

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-19-15-29-54-524_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-19-15-29-54-524_com.android.updater.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 83
Thanks, I've flashed the rom already. Been using for 2 days now and so far the network and calls is very perfect no drops atall. The hyperos has been optimised very well, feels awesome.

Battery also has life improved very well compared to miui & aosp I've used before
Hello. I have MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.27.0 installed. TMRCNXM. I installed it through fastboot. Can I install this version of HyperOS via fastboot without deleting data or programs (just update)? And on the other hand, how come there is a modified HyperOS version for Redmi Note 12 turbo if there is still no HyperOS version for this device? I understand that it will be a version of HyperOS for Poco F5, but from experience there are things that will not go quite well.

Hello. I have MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.27.0 installed. TMRCNXM. I installed it through fastboot. Can I install this version of HyperOS via fastboot without deleting data or programs (just update)? And on the other hand, how come there is a modified HyperOS version for Redmi Note 12 turbo if there is still no HyperOS version for this device? I understand that it will be a version of HyperOS for Poco F5, but from experience there are things that will not go quite well.
Depends on what is your goal and your device.
If you have Poco F5, you can install official build of XEU, no problem.
If you have Redmi Note 12 Turbo in order to fix cellular connectivity issues, you can install kosmosik96 build.
Dirty flashing (without format data) won't fix connectivity issues when coming from the official build to kosmosik.
There is HyperOS for both Poco F5 and Redmi Note 12 Turbo. XEU is using RN12T as a base, but breaks something causing mobile network drops (on a RN12T, Poco F5 is unaffected). Kosmosik build fixes that.

Depends on what is your goal and your device.
If you have Poco F5, you can install official build of XEU, no problem.
If you have Redmi Note 12 Turbo in order to fix cellular connectivity issues, you can install kosmosik96 build.
Dirty flashing (without format data) won't fix connectivity issues when coming from the official build to kosmosik.
There is HyperOS for both Poco F5 and Redmi Note 12 Turbo. XEU is using RN12T as a base, but breaks something causing mobile network drops (on a RN12T, Poco F5 is unaffected). Kosmosik build fixes that.
Ok, I didn't know that. I'm currently doing great with my RN12 Turbo on MIUI XEU 14.0.27, but I wanted to try HyperOS but without making anything worse than what I currently have. Thanks for the information.

Ok, I didn't know that. I'm currently doing great with my RN12 Turbo on MIUI XEU 14.0.27, but I wanted to try HyperOS but without making anything worse than what I currently have. Thanks for the information.
If you don't have this issues, you either don't use cellular calling or play games that require a stable connection much, or your mobile operator is using frequencies that are not affected by this issue. Nothing will change if you just downloaded a latest official HOS XEU build and update.

Reactions: javirc
code is working on my phone, but i have the patched rom version installed..

but sounds interesting..

Attachments

• 1000030567.jpg
    1000030567.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 1000030566.jpg
    1000030566.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 1000030568.jpg
    1000030568.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not patched and I have not OFF switch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-27-13-08-50-220_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-27-13-08-50-220_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 40