[rom] Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1

There is alot of files to flash via fastboot, but I dont know as I said maybe it is just coincidence.
I have screenshot of these files (img) there are a lot of them, so what they overwrite in the system I dont know, maybe some corrections? I used the command flash all...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    94.7 KB · Views: 347
I know that it will flash more things that only modem but still it is weird :). I do not like do flash it by MiFlash because I changed userdata and storage partitions (I want to have more space in userdata partition not only small 4 GB).
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi2s-extending-size-of-storage-partition.21391/

And MiFlash will make default size of userdata :(.
I used this before aries_core_recovery_single.zip by m11kkaa: http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-2/orig-development/flashtools-miflash4linux-recovery-qdl-t3036730
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=8360#downloads
But currently I dont have G4A Bootloader, it is now standard Bootloader after Miflash flashing. I have 3.45GB of Total space, 9.37GB total (16GB mi2s)...

Hi,
can you please confirm that the CWM 6.0.5.1. in the OP boots directly in English (I am afraid of updating my CWM and then having to deal with a menu in a language that I cannot read) and a few words about the CWM upate process?
Edit: is the entire process described in the OP necessary - isn't there any easier way, like flashing a .zip file - and if not, is it at least safe?
Thanks in advance!
No, there isn't, but the process is quite straightforward and safe. It boots in english.

Reactions: treiliert
after a full flash with miflash, i still with randoms reboots.

one of this reboot was in the beginning, whe i put my gmail account. The las reboot was when i sinc mi gmail. Maybe the gapps do this?

i've installed pico(uni)-5.1
I havent had a single reboot, after 2 and 1/2 days.

1 day after miflash and no reboots for me

lnviato dal mio XIAOMI MI PAD utilizzando Tapatalk

well i don't know why, but today my alarm don't work. It's te first time that happen.

Recently y format the system 2 using format system in the CMW 6.0.5.0. For now, it's working well

Same here. Alarm was working fine, I had no reboots, but suddenly it starts to rebooting and alarm is working unreliably.

So I think it confirms that reboots problem is not solved by MiFlash. It is ROM related problem which should be fixed by developer.

janikjan, is new updated rom for you better or worse on idle - in deepsleep?
It seems to me that first 5.1 rom was better when sleeping overnight.
Maybe I could be wrong and just seems to...

2015-04-15 update

Update log(with google translate):

The new kernel, try to fix lag restart problem that requires more testing
Repair speed display insensitive questions
Repair boot black issues
Lock screen operator on the left and white font

i'm going to try it. After format system 2 (i'm using system 1) the problem of alarm, and lags, and reboot was gone. Strange

well i don't know why, but today my alarm don't work. It's te first time that happen.

Recently y format the system 2 using format system in the CMW 6.0.5.0. For now, it's working well

Me too, was one hour too late at work. It is like the 5.01 the first rom was ok then alarm didn't work on newer build.
First bug I encoutered so far but it is an annoying one.
will try the new version instead.

f**k baydu never used something that bad for sharing files and still no english translation.
I'm not even able to start download he tries to make me download a ******* baidu.exe.
Does someone has a mirror ?
It, just now, took me 5 mins...
Download on your device directly -- WITH Baidu APP -- It does make a difference

7643b3dc5070032f2cd501ca3d389fec.jpg

Still no reboots with miflash…

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi2s utilizzando tapatalk

A feedback mostly for MI2/S users who are about to / skeptic towards trying Ivan's ROM:
Three days after flashing the 5.4.11 build, I can report that I've faced NO reboots, mic, alarm or any other bugs, no lags or any other minor glitch and generally I am very satisfied with the ROM, which is definitely appropriate for daily use.
Installation method: I Flashed the ROM with CWM 6.0.5.0 and pa_gapps-modular-pico(uni)-5.1-20150315-signed pack. I wiped everything in System 1 (data, cache and dalvic cache), flashed the ROM and Gapps .zip files, rebooted, installed my apps, rebooted again and that was it. Since then, I use the ROM without the slightest problem.
I would like to add that I've never activated TrueDualBoot on my phone, nor changed partition size (at present, I have more than 2GBs free space for apps). Additionally, I haven't tried to install xposed framework.
I also have to admit that I don't use Bluetooth so I cannot say anything about this specific function.
Finally some general comments about the ROM:
I mostly like: its responsiveness, its battery life and the new design
I mostly miss: all sorts of customization options of KitKat (I should to go back to Eclair or Gingerbread versions of android to find such a great lack of customization options).
Last thing: the first boot took a while, since then all following boots are impressively fast, as compared to my previous ROM (KK 4.4.2)
Thus, I recommend the trial of the ROM without second thoughts...