[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

I think I will not use this rom anymore. As I stated before, I fully trust on CWM backups to be able to restore a working rom, at any moment, no matter whatever I flashed or fiddled about before. So I was always able to have my phone operational within 5 minutes in case I needed it. In case I flash your rom (including your radio) it renders my CWM-backups useless, unless I restore the 'standard' radio as well. That's not the procedure I want to work with.

And to be honest, I think you should state clearly in your OP that you are affecting a part (radio) of the software that is beyond the borders of what software should be in a rom, and what should be in a radio. As I am scanning these Mi2S threads I notice more and more people having problems with wifi and/or bluetooth. In my opinion, at least as I experienced it, this might be caused by your changed radio.

Maybe, just maybe, you should think of another solution to the problems you try to solve. Not within the radio but within the rom itself.
As he said, he will remove new radio.... And i think that will be as good as cm10.2.... They don't have problems with this, but with ivan's one....

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

I think I will not use this rom anymore. As I stated before, I fully trust on CWM backups to be able to restore a working rom, at any moment, no matter whatever I flashed or fiddled about before. So I was always able to have my phone operational within 5 minutes in case I needed it. In case I flash your rom (including your radio) it renders my CWM-backups useless, unless I restore the 'standard' radio as well. That's not the procedure I want to work with.

And to be honest, I think you should state clearly in your OP that you are affecting a part (radio) of the software that is beyond the borders of what software should be in a rom, and what should be in a radio. As I am scanning these Mi2S threads I notice more and more people having problems with wifi and/or bluetooth. In my opinion, at least as I experienced it, this might be caused by your changed radio.

Maybe, just maybe, you should think of another solution to the problems you try to solve. Not within the radio but within the rom itself.
I don't have wifi and bluetouch problem with the raido included rom (cm11 )

Maybe he meant that other roms have a problem with it after flashing cm11. But since I now know that I don't need this anymore and it confuses people I can revert the changes which add radio.img to the rom.

Maybe he meant that other roms have a problem with it after flashing cm11. But since I now know that I don't need this anymore and it confuses people I can revert the changes which add radio.img to the rom.
Then I would be glad to try your rom again, as I liked it very much before.

And again, thx for all the effort you spend for all of us!

If you think about decreasing the size of boot partitions: FORGET IT
I was not about to change the partition layout at the moment...

However, I can see two partitions being mounted by both Systems under TDB situation:
mmcblk0p25 /cache
mmcblk0p22 /persist

The former one is okay: in case of troubles it may be wiped in CWM and it gets recreated on boot of ROM.

The function of the latter one is not clear to me:
# ls -a /persist
.bt_nv.bin
misc
property
sensors
usf

Are these ROM specific? I.e. could flashing MIUI to System 2 influence the functionality of CM 11 on System 1? (Or vice versa: although it seems the CM tries to overwrite only /system partitition usually).

@Paulus123 Try Titanium Backup root for backup.
I already use titanium for a long time. Helped me out a lot. But be carefull when using it between different Android versions, especially if you want to restore system data. That can lead to unexpected behaviour.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hey man, be the way it is, thanks for all your work on our device: you're really giving a new edge to our Mi2S :D

Installed the 2013-12-04 - After switching Camera to Video, I can't go back to Camera.
Can switch from back to front (and still working as Video).
Working with MI2 32GB.

Is it possible to add quick unlock? Now you have to press enter after the pin code on the lockscreen.

Thanks for a great job with this rom.

Is it possible to add quick unlock? Now you have to press enter after the pin code on the lockscreen.

Thanks for a great job with this rom.

Don't ask those things... Cm 11 are on early build.... They will merge alla features

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: M1cha
any from MIUI. But you should use the latest. Just search the forums for it.

just asking (maybe a stupid question): your rom don't flash radio, I suppose? I've never flashed it from a long time ago...better do it with the latest? Anyway wifi works for me o_O

just asking (maybe a stupid question): your rom don't flash radio, I suppose? I've never flashed it from a long time ago...better do it with the latest? Anyway wifi works for me o_O

What version of radio is the latest?

my baseband is m9615A-CEFWMAZM-2.0.120817 .... 2.0 then? ^^;;; or where u can guess which version we have installed?

Last edited:
Another great work from M1cha :)
What about alarm when phone is off? I can't believe only MIUI can do that!

with MIUI on mi2 this is possible? I thought it's possible only on mi3

with MIUI on mi2 this is possible? I thought it's possible only on mi3
Maybe, i user mini only 3 hours, didn't have time to see this...
This will be a huge battery killer ....

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk