[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

linuxx, I'm trying somethint right now, but, I think it won't work :p :D.
//OK, that don't work :p...

Last edited:
Hi all,
I have a problem... super problem...
I installed clockwordmod of m1cha to install cm 11 and now I can not charge the phone. This off and when I connect the cable, the symbol will appear 3 times and then the screen turns off and comes back symbol. It is all the time loop. I can not do anything
Thanks very much

Hi all,

I have bought a brand new mini SD 16 Gb card class 10, thinking that the old one 4gb clas 2 it's slowing down my apps if I am using a2sd, but even with this kind of card I feel the phone (HTC Desire) sometimes slow in responses.

This is the issue? The card? Or some apps on the phone. I have installed only a few from the market. The phone is freshly installed with latest miui version, but again seems too slow.

The phone is rooted and has the latest clockwork mod 5... something. One thing tho... more to say here. When I move all apps from phone to SD, after one hour or so from moving the apps to SD and the phone is restarted, all genuine application (email, sms, market) keep crashing repeatedly, forcing me to move the apps back on the phone. In terminal I can only give the command CACHESD not to have any problem with it and still have some space for apps. Something else I noticed is that even if I have 1 gb ext 3 partition and swap, I can get the swap mounted... Maybe helps.

Please, any hint, help, something at all... will be much appreciated!
Send me a PM, later i'll anwer u

Sent from my Mi2s

I still facing the same battery charging bug than 10.2.
And I'm facing an other problem that I had with love-dcp one too. Some app doesn't want to install both from Google play or titanium backup. I don't get any error number, just a message telling me that it is not possible to install on usb or on the phone from Google play. And with titanium it just never install, so I have to reboot the phone to stop titanium to restore it.
For more information I used your partition script with adb before. With or without repartitioning it's the same problem.

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Even though I have some issues with this version, I'm still very happy.
Issues I have are :
- Camera preview (as is everybody :) )
- Exchange mail will not synchronize (Known KitKat issue)
- Some apps will not install (eg. Tripadvisor City Guide Paris & Sydney)
- I´m a runner and strange enough in all runners apps the audio coach is not working.

As I have this version on System1 and 4.3 on System2 (and everything works on 4.3) there is no problem for me.

It doesn't work for me, when i open the gallery the phone freeze and reboot...
Exactly my experience with this ROM. Watching YouTube video's also freezes the phone and reboots the device.
Anyways, this is the first kitkat ROM that doesn't freeze my device after 2 seconds, so that's an accomplishment I guess.

Thanks for your hard work m1cha :)

s**t this rom is snappy. Only dealbrreaker for me is that the headphonebutton won't work. Anyone have a solution?

@M1cha any updates planned for 4.4.2?

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Build_for_mako
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_Using_local_manifests
Try to build it. :)

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>

<remote name="M1cha"
          fetch="git://github.com/" />

<remove-project path="hardware/qcom/audio-caf" name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_audio-caf" />

<!-- device -->
  <project path="device/xiaomi/aries" name="M1cha/android_device_xiaomi_aries" remote="M1cha" revision="cm-11.0" />

<!-- Vendor -->
  <project path="vendor/xiaomi" name="M1cha/proprietary_vendor_xiaomi" remote="M1cha" revision="cm-11.0" />

<project name="M1cha/android_kernel_xiaomi_aries" path="kernel/xiaomi/aries" remote="M1cha" revision="cm-11.0" />

<project name="M1cha/android_hardware_qcom_audio-caf" path="hardware/qcom/audio-caf" remote="M1cha" revision="cm-11.0" />

</manifest>

Hmm, is your temperature sensor working? Android Sensor Box tells me that my device don't support one.

Cam doesn't work i saw a black screen. When i install the ivan kitkat works ok. Anyone with this issue?

I'm not talking about preview... I say CAM.

Version 4.4.2

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yep. Did you try to make a picture and check it in the gallery?

Beamed from anywhere via Tapatalk

Camera preview is not related to a taken photo review? Or im realy confused? :oops:

I can't take pictures since 4.4.2. Black screen at first time when i open camera... I saw the focus with black screen.

i'm wondering, does someone asked ivan what he did to make the camera preview work ?

unfortunately we have two choices

cm11 without preview but all the nice cm11 features
AOSP by ivan where the preview works but ... well i really miss the cm11 features ...