[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

error status 7
the phone with last wiui
any idae?
is this rom have a good vol in comming calls ?

Last edited:
I tested another rom for a while, now i cant live without halo but i want to run m1chas... Aaargh feel my dilemma guys ;-)

@M1cha: i have noticed a bug. it is regarding CPU Frequencies. It always stays at 1454 Mhz all the cores & the Governer is in performance mode. If i try to change it to interactive or on demand, it just reboots.
Any idea why it is like that ?
FYI: i flashed Francos kernel after i flashed your latest ROM.
did anyone experienced this problem ?

Thanks for stopping by and support the International effort to bring all users from around the world together in one place.

With so many users now aware of MIUI ROM for Android, forums such as XDA are not suitable for the expansion and support of an effort on this scale. Because there are now simply dozens more Android devices using this ROM in addition to the Google Nexus One and HTC Desire it was logical to begin planning a site to allow users to get support, find ROMs and also share their experiences in a more 'whole' community environment.

We've still got a lot of work to do for the site but we're setup with Tapatalk so you can keep up on the move, we're also on Twitter as well!

Any questions about the site please feel free to ask. We hope to bring you the best possible MIUI ROM support we can.

Thanks,

Mark
Wiui installs old recovery. Update it

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
What recovery do i use to flash this. I have 6.0.3.2 and i dont see anything in the first post. And to be honest i dont understand why there are 3 types of the same recovery version?

I allways get a error while installing. (I use the one from the clockworkmod topic)

Sent from my MI2s with Tapatalk.

Microphone is not working have get the 02-05-2014 rom 5 times now and flash it and still not working how do i get the rom whid working Microphone

Microphone is not working have get the 02-05-2014 rom 5 times now and flash it and still not working how do i get the rom whid working Microphone
Download the new one...

anyone?
i installed 4.4.2 mokke
and it have the worst battery.
You can always start from scratch: install M1cha's CWM, enable TDB, fix (increase) the system partition size, flash CM11.
If you flash some Miui based ROM, don't forget to disable its recovery to be flashed upon reboot.

Sent from TapaPlaudern on Mi2S 32 GB

I have some graphic bugs will these be solved with the update?

Also how do i enable the google now screen on the left again, and when i say ok google nothing happens... Is it because the new build uses a new launcher.

http://s1124.photobucket.com/user/really_wacky/library/CM 11 bugs?sort=3&page=1
They added back trebuchet

How long?

PS: i realy dont like google-msm kernel from CyanogenMod. Battery life is bad for me.
Hi,

Linuxx where to found it?!

Thx
Uploaded. Http://bit.my/cm11mi2
Moved Here --> http://bit.ly/cm11mi2s

Last edited:
Hi all. Coming from MIUI then WIUI, I tryed this CM for a few days, then I tryed PacMan and Mokee.
PacMan based on KK is still alpha, infact doesn't work properly. Mokee 442 is ok.

Now I flashed the last nightly 20140206 of this Cyanogenmod 11 agan, with CM Gapps as advised.

Have to say this CM is absolutely the best for smoothness and speed feeling using the Mi2S. Specially with this last update.
Mokee is ok and includes a lot of mods, halo, listview animations, and so on, but is nothing comparing to this CM. I think this is the best Mi2S ROM actually. If you need something else, old wise Xposed modules are there at the same place.

So IMHO what @M1cha says here is absolutely true:
new kernel from(same kernel Nexus4 CM11 rom uses)
It contains much fixes and optimizations. I have this will improve performance and battery life.

The battery drain is ok too for me.
The only issue is the OTG (without external power) not working. This should be fixed.

Now I will wait for KitKat MIUI to compare.

For now, from me a VERY BIG thanks to @M1cha and @linuxx (sono italiano pure io) and all the others for their fantastic job.
I'm gonna donate for this.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: dextructor
update to 2014-02-05:
new kernel from(same kernel Nexus4 CM11 rom uses)
It contains much fixes and optimizations. I have this will improve performance and battery life.
Hi M1cha,
I found very high wakelocks with this kernel.
I'm not able to bind them to any specific application (it could be my fault, though).
At the moment, the highest one is msm_hsic_host.
WLD tells that the phone is awake for 46% of the time over 8h 16m total time since I disconnected it.
I found this thread in which people is talking about a possible fix from qualcomm about this wakelock:
http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/kernel-appears-to-have-the-msm_hsic_host-wakelock-bug.787/
Do you think this fix couls be applied to this kernel too?
Is it already applied?
I'm trying to investigate further using BBS but it seems I can't get any further information on this.