[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

Not deleted ... look for "Rom Archive" in Post #1 ..You will find latest ROM there...
The Main download button is for next release coming today !
Im currently uploading .. once its finished the button will work again!

Ok..so init.d is working ..How did you see its not working ? What did you try to unblock ? Where do you check cpu freq ?

How to disable crt locksreen even it uncheck on flashing rom it has no effect

Last edited:
You want to disable CRT-OFF animation ? You unchecked it during flash and you still have the CRT-OFF animation ?

Yes sir i have even it uncheck
I can only say LOL ...
xiaomi.eu added the CRT-OFF animation as default screen off animation, so my Mod doesnt work anymore and I have to code it wise versa...
Fix will be available in next version.

Last edited:
I Have a big trouble with this Date / Time setting, I live in +7 Timezone, after setting everything ok and work, but after shutdown or restart, timezone setting always back to +1 European Time zone so .. anything already set not working cause work by time and date, like alarm, time schedule and calendar .. please help..

I Have a big trouble with this Date / Time setting, I live in +7 Timezone, after setting everything ok and work, but after shutdown or restart, timezone setting always back to +1 European Time zone so .. anything already set not working cause work by time and date, like alarm, time schedule and calendar .. please help..
You've posted in 3 threads now, which device do you have ?

I install this rom sMIUI 4.12.19 but not update.... still 4.12.12..Then i use factory cache and i have problems..
com.android,phone has stopped.Settings and browser disappear pls help me..