[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 - Redirected

sebsch1991

Members
Sep 23, 2011
shots.png

sMiUI is no longer available in this Thread!
Follow >> this << Link to go to the new global Thread!

All devices will be available in one thread! That makes it easier to discuss problems and feature requests

Thanks to:
*xiaomi.eu Team
for xiaomi.eu BaseROM
*wajk for lots of impressions
*Kyruf for sMiUI Logo and Beta-Testing
*All Donators for supporting my work

Last edited:
Reactions: JoReb and RuLe
CHANGELOG
  • Based on MIUI 5.2.13
  • Updated Mi3/Mi4 CWM Recovery to 6.0.5.1 R11 Update 1 from 14-02-2015 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Available in AROMA
  • Disabled Updater App no more background upgrades and other buggy things
  • Added English MiRemote App (cancro) Remove old MiRemote.apk before flashing!
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 5.2.13
  • Fixed Performance Mode on Mi3 Now all cores online and real full Power
  • Some smaller build prop changes
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 5.2.6
  • Fixed Battery Drain on CPU-Limiter Had problems with thermald engine in 5.1.30
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 5.1.30
  • Optimized CPU Limiter Mod in Kernel Ramdisk (aries, cancro) Now switching between PowerModes in MIUI wont overwrite your CPU Freq Limit ! Switch to HIGH if you need Power - Switch to NORMAL for perfect battery saving with sMiUI CPU Limiter Function - In previous Versions you had to reboot to reapply your CPU Limiter !
  • New Mod GPU Freq Limit to 200/330 mhz - more BatterySaving (aries,cancro) available in AROMA
  • Updated MiBand App to 1.2.811_344
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 5.1.23
  • Introducing the new sMiUI Bootanimation - Hope you like it ;)
  • Moved GoogLe Keyboard to /data - more space on /system partition
  • Updated MiBand App to 1.2.663_338
  • Finally Fixed CPU-Limiter Function for cancro THX to Kyruf for testing! He spent a lot of time to help me fixing that Problem ! ENJOY MORE BATTERY JUICE
  • Added smiui-status.sh to /system/bin/ For devs and people using ssh - status of CPU and Battery state, stats and temp
  • Added great new Mi Note Wallpapers
  • Fixed root Bug in Security App Now working again and asking you to grant permissions
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 5.1.16
  • Added previous Ringtones from pre 5.1.9 Versions !
  • Added option to remove Stock Browser to AROMA
  • Updated MiBand App to 1.2.631_331
  • Fixed GoogleApps Bug (aries)
  • Introducing the new sMiUI Logo - Big THX to Kyruf for his great work !!!
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 5.1.9
  • Fixed bug showing no /sdcard Files ( cancro )
  • Updated Google Apps to latest Version 07.01.2015 ( aries )
  • Updated Tweaked MiBand to Version 1.2.442_322 please deinstall previous App before flashing!
  • Updated MiXplorer to Version 5.0.24 please deinstall previous App before flashing!
  • Some smaller fixes
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 4.12.26
  • Fixed Bootloop Problems
  • Added MiRemote App (InfraRed TV Remote) to AROMA (cancro)
  • Added MiKey App to AROMA
  • Fixed TimeZone problem Setup your TimeZone in Settings now and it will keep ;)
  • Added sMIUI Boot Log for init.d-boot information Check out /sdcard/MIUI/sMIUI_boot.log
  • Some smaller fixes
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 4.12.26
  • Fixed sMIUI Allow Hosts Whitelist for AdBlocker (Remove your /sdcard/sMIUI_allow_hosts File ->> Reboot ->> Edit the freshly created one with your changes!!! )
  • Optimized CPU-Limiter Function Now limits all cores to specified value! more battery saving!
  • Optimized Ondemand Governor Behaviour
  • Updated Xperia Keyboard -> Now Xperia Z3 Keyboard available in AROMA
  • Added Xperia Z3 Keyboard for cancro devices!
  • Cleaned up garbage from init.d ( cancro )
  • Updated MiXplorer to 5.0.21
  • Updated su Binary Now full Tab-Completion Support on Terminal !!!
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 4.12.26
  • Removed DualbootSwitcher, it crashes system (cancro,taurus)
  • Fixed Camera/Video Recording Bug (cancro) THX @Kyruf for testing and reporting TestBuilds!!!
  • Fixed OneHandOperation mode -- NOW WORKING (cancro) THX @Kyruf for testing and reporting TestBuilds!!!
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added Tweaked MiBand App with Notification Support
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 4.12.19
  • Added "Disable BEEP Sound while Volume adjust"-Mod to AROMA
  • Increased Volume Adjustment Steps from 7 to 15 (More precise)
  • Improved Mms.apk Stripe Unicode Build Environment (No more Bugs)
  • Fixed Disabled/Enable CRT-OFF in AROMA
  • Added MiXplorer Filemanager to AROMA ( more info here )
  • Fixed Installation for Mi2A - Taurus devices ! Enjoy sMIUI now ;)
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added recent Features
  • Based on MIUI 4.12.12
  • Added all recent Features
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Added AROMA Installer
  • Added GPS Mod
  • Added Dalvik z3 libs
  • Added CPU Freq Limit Mod to AROMA
  • Added LogCat Disabler
  • Added OnePlusOneCamera
  • Added CRT-OFF Mod
  • many more..
  • Based on MIUI 4.11.28
  • Updated AdBlocker
  • Fixed init.d issues
  • Based on MIUI 4.11.21

Last edited:
Reactions: RuLe
Can someone please send me the content of file /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_frequencies on your device ?
I need to know the supported frequencies so I can create limit scripts.

can you mod to enable over frequency? for nexus 4 kernel mod is up to 1.9 ghz !!

thanks rule :D kernel source released on may 2014 :D

Sure, for mi2/s ..but is it the same for mi2a ? im not sure about that..
There has been a modded kernel "MiCore" built from that source, and it was only available for Mi2/s afaik.

EDIT: Oh ive noticed its for Mi2A as well. My fault sorry, never cared about that. But I´m no kernel dev, Im sorry.

:D i asked that because on /SYS ( read only file system ) there are scaling file and other cpu management file! but i can't mod file. i think is a bit simpler extract file , edit, and reflash without any other mod. i read on internet for other device that @ 1.8 ghz is simpler , no overvolt. just edit the file.

4.11.28 is available in Post #1.

:D i asked that because on /SYS ( read only file system ) there are scaling file and other cpu management file! but i can't mod file. i think is a bit simpler extract file , edit, and reflash without any other mod. i read on internet for other device that @ 1.8 ghz is simpler , no overvolt. just edit the file.
You want to overclock without modding kernel ?

Reactions: JoReb
Thank you! I am testing this rom. For now ok. No reboots, no keyboard lag and thanks to Xposed & app settings module without loading launcher.
I will keep reporting

4.11.28 is available in Post #1.

You want to overclock without modding kernel ?

modding kernel is a full zip of completely kernel file. if you mod only scaling file without mod governor, voltage control etc. i think 1.8 is simpler. 1.9 with voltage mod and temperature control mod. qualcom cpu seems down frequency over 42 degree!! i red that you can mod @ 45 degree and overvolt to take 1.9ghz. i'm not able to compile kernel :( i'm very afraid. but hardware i know that can be pumped up :D

example HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1665470 our cpu is the same 8960 qualcomm

Last edited:
Ive updated to sMIUI 4.12.15.
This version is based on MIUI 4.12.12 and contains all latest sMIUI Features.
Please reply issues.

update end without any error ( few second) but any change on partition 1 or 2. update won't work. i have smiui .28

You installed via CWM ? AROMA popped up ? you made all your customizations and pressed install ? What did you see while installation ?

cmw v10 by furiel . flash zip . then appear smiui logo for 10 second. every customization or default install i choosed return after 1 second " installation ok " but nothing appening. i tried full wipe . nothing !!! installation wont work.

Same problem, with aroma installation automatically, how can I install without aroma?

Same problem, with aroma installation automatically, how can I install without aroma?
I will try to fix it for todays new version.
Do you have that problem with both modes in AROMA ? (default settings and customization)

EDIT: I think I found the bug! Should be working now, check out new version later on today ;)

Last edited: