[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

you can't contain the urge to say something ?, he already answer at that , and about time I know , trust-me , my first kernel was compiled on a phone , how about that?

Who has upgraded already to today's Linaro compiled ROM version? It's there in the OP...
Any experiences?
I'm downloading it now.

Be careful, I flashed on top of the previous version, now black screen after Mi logo. Rebooted few times, no go. Phone seems to shut itself off, I get to see the big charging battery when connecting to charger.
Any more experiences/ideas?

Try a clean install if dirty flashing doesn't work
I haven't tried it myself though

Be careful, I flashed on top of the previous version, now black screen after Mi logo. Rebooted few times, no go. Phone seems to shut itself off, I get to see the big charging battery when connecting to charger.
Any more experiences/ideas?

Something it's really messed up with this ROM build... Flashed 5/8 Kernel didn't solve the problem... Going to flash back 24/7 Rom and try it with 6/8 kernel to see what happen

Edit: eternal bootloop... reverting to 5/8 kernel and 24/7 ROM

Last edited:
Looks it's crashing In the kernel, way before upgrade script or any user data related code. Is an older kernel compatible with this rom? If so I can push an older Linaro f2fs kernel to the sdcard using adb and flash it. When I get home...

Something it's really messed up with this ROM build... Flashed 5/8 Kernel didn't solve the problem... Going to flash back 24/7 Rom and try it with 6/8 kernel to see what happen

Edit: That last works... so 6/8 ROM have some issues....
Tnx for trying some things out. I flashed 24/7 version, restart but now only spinning cyanogenmod logo. Force reboot using button. Same behavior. Time for a restore it seems. Bleeding edge :)

Edit: eternal bootloop... reverting to 5/8 kernel and 24/7 ROM

Are you sure its kernel because its working fine for me. (ROM also)
Can I get last_kmsg or something?

NC8PxVBh0Ha7kZGZ

Last edited:
black screen the last one
seem that someone uploaded kmesg
update: kernel boots fine , inteli-plug and fast-charge popped in this kernel:), there must be something with the rom
Screenshot_2014-08-06-21-49-46.png

Last edited: