[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

I can't download from the link in first post, can anyone post an alternative link pls ?

unzip and replace this in system/etc for volume boost , reboot after that

Attachments

• mixer_paths.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 195
This last build is a bomb. Super smooth. Let's see after few day for battery life. Thanks! Fastest Antutu ever:
ra2a3uje.jpg
7e6e2a3e.jpg

This last build is a bomb. Super smooth. Let's see after few day for battery life. Thanks! Fastest Antutu ever:

are you using default setting? (governor and i/o sheduler)
i cant say i have smooth experience. i feel original cm11 is faster :S

are you using default setting? (governor and i/o sheduler)
i cant say i have smooth experience. i feel original cm11 is faster :S
Scrolling is super all graphics in general. Sometimes I see some micro lags but might be application specific

Last edited:
B***h, please
utazugap.jpg

Smoother as butter!

Edit: intelliactive with 1024-fiops

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk
Would you mind helping me to install this ROM bro ? i am desperately in need of step by step instructions to install this ROM. Thanks in advance...

Would you mind helping me to install this ROM bro ? i am desperately in need of step by step instructions to install this ROM. Thanks in advance...

I have already gave you instructions... Maybe if u point me what is your problem, in that way I can help you...

2 ghz
that is miui(29k antutu) +2ghz kernel + bionik libraries + tweaks , I think

I have already gave you instructions... Maybe if u point me what is your problem, in that way I can help you...

No idea bro, even after following your instructions, i am unable to successfully boot into homescreen ! my bad luck.

What else can i do now ? also i can't download the latest build as it says save all & nothing comes up. Any friendly mirrors for download pls ?

No idea bro, even after following your instructions, i am unable to successfully boot into homescreen ! my bad luck.

What else can i do now ? also i can't download the latest build as it says save all & nothing comes up. Any friendly mirrors for download pls ?

Try via PC if from phone doesn't work,I think I will change host for next builds because this is second time to happen.

Try via PC if from phone doesn't work,I think I will change host for next builds because this is second time to happen.
I tried to download from PC itself bro. Previous versions i could able to download only when i copy paste the URL. But now i can't do it like this also... just nothing comes up.

Anyone here would be kind enough to give me step by step guide to install this ROM pls... even after following the instructions in the first page, i am unable to install this ROM successfully.

I hope you guys understand my helplessness & temptations... Thanks in advance.

Finally i could able to flash it & boot into mainscreen successfully. Thanks for those who really tried to help me.

Should i flash Kernel dated 5-08-2014 to get kernel version 3.4.10 ? because right now it shows me 3.4.0 only...

I have choppy sound using Bluetooth during a voice call. Any one else also having this? Also, the t2w works but skips the lock screen. And it reacts while sitting in the pocket, with screen on and alive as a result. Also heating and battery drain of course. The proximity sensor should be also taken in consideration. Thanks forgiving us all these goodies to play with

I have a very low call volume both on VOIP & on regular calls. Any patch available friends ?