[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

I don't have it :/ it not exist, only the file kmsg but it's empty. In antutu at the 27% the phone die xD

Xperian, please check ondemand... I had same behavior than kazin and I think ondemand it's the faulty one, because intelliactive works flawlessly without problem

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Xperian, please check ondemand... I had same behavior than kazin and I think ondemand it's the faulty one, because intelliactive works flawlessly without problem

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Could you try to play some games also?
If its Antutu specific I cant do a lot then.

i test with drastic play some game and no problem with INTELLIACTIVE and ONDEMAND, but antutu dies, maybe it's a problem only with it? also whatsapp in the conversations i notify a delay to open it. i'm using the CM of 8/8

I experienced a few times this issue with Antutu using MIUI and other ROMS . I think it is Antutu's problem, not related to OC.

I will flash kernel to check it myself

Notification delay is a general issue, not specific to this ROM.

i'm not telling the delay of notification, the delay when you open a conversation window in the app :p

p.d: aparently the delay it's after the start of android, now it's working fine :)
p.d2: intelliactive > ondemand? or what's the best governor? E/S the best es FIOPS? thanks!

Last edited:
i'm not telling the delay of notification, the delay when you open a conversation window in the app :p

p.d: aparently the delay it's after the start of android, now it's working fine :)
p.d2: intelliactive > ondemand? or what's the best governor? E/S the best es FIOPS? thanks!

Try them all!
-----------------------------------
All who flashed OC kernel can you post some screenshoots of Linpack test or to be more specific Norm res value,because after OC i get sometimes random norm res value.

Reactions: kazin08
d929e29d2ea90b1d54409a10c707a5cb.jpg

Intellidemand 1.7ghz fiops gpu 450ghz

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408046303397.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408046303397.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Same as before but gpu 585
a2bd180eb3969bb04f978173a96401da.jpg

447b246da745b52dc55d559637c1ffb8.jpg

5f140647ed2fd1f8f4c782cec3f01b0d.jpg

Thanks a lot on these.

I need to ask did you ever get unknown precision or other number 3.24 on norm res?

Also if you could please upload your voltage table you were using for these tests.

And one more thing,try to undervolt by 100 or 150 MV and post here if result changed.

I did get inconsistent precision results but always 3.24 every time.
I was undervolting by 100, if i set it to 150 my phone locks up and i have to reset.

be59b5fdedba35cb3f8369442edc4219.jpg

3c91c4cacab56dd2daf2f39397c25190.jpg

Reactions: XperianPro
mtp isn't working in this kernel release , but overall , the spped is impresive , maybe some voltage steps for gpu in the next release and mtp issue fixed , thanks for your work

mtp isn't working in this kernel release , but overall , the spped is impresive , maybe some voltage steps for gpu in the next release and mtp issue fixed , thanks for your work

I will check out MTP problem but dynamic GPU voltage scaling is not possible for now.

Reactions: Alecsandru
Call me stupid but I don't manage to get a stable system with latest kernel. FC, RR galore. I don't know how to get a stable and at least as fast as prev kernel configuration in trickster mod. Even after undervolting 25, 50 or 100, still trouble. Gpu I can't max at 400 anymore. I had to restore to rom+kernel of 6/8. All fine and smooth there. But I'll try again at next rom for sure

i used linpack and the Norm Res is always 3.24, with undervolt by 100 and gpu with 450 and 585. Governor INTELLIACTIVE and I/O ROW

the MFLOPS go from 350 to 624, and always change

in Precision i got "inconsistent result" or a lower result: "2.22E-16"