[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

i used linpack and the Norm Res is always 3.24, with undervolt by 100 and gpu with 450 and 585. Governor INTELLIACTIVE and I/O ROW

the MFLOPS go from 350 to 624, and always change

in Precision i got "inconsistent result" or a lower result: "2.22E-16"

Not multi-thread bench,single thread one.

Xperian, today i'm install the last CM (14/8) and works, but if i install the last kernel (15/8) i cant boot, and the screen show image issues, like blocks or lines in random parts of the display and can't see a image, only lines, squares, and never boot, also reinstalling ROM without wipe, y get bootlop, it's the first time i get it :/

Xperian, today i'm install the last CM (14/8) and works, but if i install the last kernel (15/8) i cant boot, and the screen show image issues, like blocks or lines in random parts of the display and can't see a image, only lines, squares, and never boot, also reinstalling ROM without wipe, y get bootlop, it's the first time i get it :/

Do you have MI2 maybe?
Anyway give me your last_kmsg.

Guys I flashed the latest nightly but when I am inside trickster mod, I am maxed at 1512 mhz

Any idea what I did wrong?

Raise voltages,but please note it could damage your phone but no ones phone died yet from this.
What I meant was: After flashing the kernel, I went to trickster mod to raise the default 1512 mhz to higher value. But the highest value is only 1512.

Hi. I'm just getting boot loops from the latest ROM, with or without flashing the latest kernel...