[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

I can't as can't boot into ROM. Just get to mi logo, then reboot back to mi logo etc... This is with a full wipe and format.

I can't as can't boot into ROM. Just get to mi logo, then reboot back to mi logo etc... This is with a full wipe and format.

Flash back to older ROM and try "fastboot boot boot.img" ,you should get last_kmsg.

Already resized. I've been on 06/08 build just fine. Had restored since I tried latest build so went back, wiped, formatted reinstalled latest build to get kmsg and it's working just fine now! Weird as I did exactly the same as before?! Oh well, thanks for the help tho guys...

What's the best kernel to use with no overclocking? My phone really doesn't like oc or uv... Antutu score is only 23618 with this oc kernel, had 27k when no oc. UV results in reboot...

I am using mi2. Not mi2s. But I would like to see how does it go with higher clock speed. I an already feel the difference with higher gpu clock speed.

Strange. 2ghz right there for me, phone just can't cope with it...
Same here. Mi2s but v unhappy with oc or uv kernels. I'm staying on 6/8 rom+kernel. Feeling a bit sad I don't have the same luck in speed as others have. At least I have a more or less stable system now. There seem to be still few FC but it seems to be known problems with Linaro tool chain. So I live with it...

Reactions: espaciosalter20
Same here. Mi2s but v unhappy with oc or uv kernels. I'm staying on 6/8 rom+kernel. Feeling a bit sad I don't have the same luck in speed as others have. At least I have a more or less stable system now. There seem to be still few FC but it seems to be known problems with Linaro tool chain. So I live with it...

I'm also sticking with 6/8 kernel+ROM.... Maybe I'm going to update ROM but OC kernel is a lot unstable to me...

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

Can you describe a bit better problems with speed?
What's the best kernel to use with no overclocking? My phone really doesn't like oc or uv... Antutu score is only 23618 with this oc kernel, had 27k when no oc. UV results in reboot...

If you are doing benchmarking disable all intelli stuff because they under clock CPU/GPU very easily so end result is not very attractive.

Yes, all intelli stuff off already. Just think hardware can't handle the higher speeds / lower voltages...

latest nightly : download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/79clacvhu883l55/cm-11-20140816-nightly-aries-f2fs-oc+ultimate.zip
changelog :

There is no stability problem for me. Even running 5 times in a row Antutu

OC 2ghz core and 585 GPU (governors on demand)
UV 50mv
Disable per app profiles in Settings -> Performance
Disabled MP Decision

With the above configuration I get ~ 25k at Antutu (at least + 5 fps at graphic test). I don't care that MIUI scores 27k. I see the difference in speed so benchmarks (especially Antutu) seems useless.

On the other hand my phone (MI2S), when I flash OC Ultimate kernel, just cannot pass white MI logo and reboots :p

Maybe I'll try the above ROM but later today.
@Alecsandru OC ultimate is intergrated in the above, right?

yes , a clean install is also best option for this rom , dirty flash on xperian's one make things go crazy , adb ,mtp ,reboots

Reactions: regent89