[ROM] Marvin [English\Multilanguage] Xiaomi MI2/S [8.11]

Hi Medina, is the MD5 on the 1st post correct for Marvin.26.8? (4650137a07ebfeff7f2a2240686db071)
After downloading twice, I found another MD5...

Thank you

Thanks 4 the update Medina!!
By far the best rom out there!!
Btw have u got ure pc back?
Grtz Ballgear
Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the new update Medina! Loving your rom! :D
Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your work Medina! You made a powerful comeback. 3.8.26 is blazing fast, no bugs till now. Keep rockin man! :)

Thanks! Your feedback is much appreciated!

I didn't notice there was an update... Medina, next time please reply to the thread to let us know a new release is out :)
btw, can you add a changelog please?

Hi Medina, is the MD5 on the 1st post correct for Marvin.26.8? (4650137a07ebfeff7f2a2240686db071)
After downloading twice, I found another MD5...
Thank you

OP updated.
I don't have a computer for now so understand...

can I still use Status_Bar_3.8.10.zip?

Try.. Without a computer I won't be able to do everything... Sorry my friend ;)

i cant find it... where is?

where is busybox free?

Couldn't find it too, I just loaded it from my backup.
Sent from my awesome Xiaomi Mi2S using Tapatalk 4

BusyBox Free should be pre installed... You're doing something wrong.

why in lockscreen, the date still in chinese?

Did you follow the instructions?
I don't see any Chinese on my lockscreen...

HI Medina, The new vision also has this bug "com.android.phone" in Chinese. Hope to fix. Thank you.

Yes I can fix it... Wait..

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I cannot find busy box free too... Installed the rom after full wipe! By the way, the rom is running great! I ve got the highest antutu score ever seen on my mi2

!

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-27-00-27-03.png
    Screenshot_2013-08-27-00-27-03.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 240
Reactions: Medina
Weird... Ok so just download it from the Play-Store :D

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

After encountering many problems with OTA updates I finally decided to start clean and gave your rom a try. First few hours of usage and I have to say this is rom is brilliant. No FC's whatsoever, I like the xperia keyboard, butter smooth transitions, light-speed gsp lock, battery life seems improved but I have to test more. Also I had no issues with busybox, it was there on first boot.

Exceptional work medina! You have given us the most stable and well polished rom for our mi2/s ... Keep it up!

After encountering many problems with OTA updates I finally decided to start clean and gave your rom a try. First few hours of usage and I have to say this is rom is brilliant. No FC's whatsoever, I like the xperia keyboard, butter smooth transitions, light-speed gsp lock, battery life seems improved but I have to test more. Also I had no issues with busybox, it was there on first boot.

Exceptional work medina! You have given us the most stable and well polished rom for our mi2/s ... Keep it up!

Thanks! Your feedback is much appreciated! :)

Someone can make a vid or post some pics to let the rest check how this ROM actually looks? Thanks in advance...

flashed from whole
now more fast :) busybox need to be installed from googleplay but no problem (seems to be language English-Italian)
@medina very good job

Medina Thanks for this ROM, Its really good after testing it for a bit.
Now Maybe u can help me:
1. Can U put Hebrew On it ?? (maybe ask HebMIUI for the files or something)
2. I have This really Annoying Icon BUG i will add a photo to show u, can this be fixed ??
Its a Strange purple Play Store / Youtube & FaceBook !!!
3.Also Battery Life when the Phone is in Sleep mode is better ?
Thx for your help and work :)

Screenshot_2013-08-28-13-26-37.png

I am also missing BusyBox. I did a full wipe (factory reset in CWM), clear cache & dalvik cache.
Does your ROM need BusyBox for anything like executing scripts or something? Should I manually install it?

I have this reproducible bug:
Screen keeps turning on when unplugging USB power cable when the sreen was off.
Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not sure if this is a bug in the Marvin build or in the general SW...
Does anybody else have this ?