[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

apps are not locked (yet) just the folder where u find the shortcut. You can easily bypass this using a widget, or a notification

Sent from my mi²s
Nor the folder in homescreen is locked, only in the app info (on the top right corner there's the lock icon). Maybe nova launcher is the problem

Nor the folder in homescreen is locked, only in the app info (on the top right corner there's the lock icon). Maybe nova launcher is the problem
lol ofc. It's a trebuchet stuff, but next nightlies should add support for every launcher

Sent from my nexus 7

Hi , I have a problem with last version 4.4.4-20140620. Rom itself is working like charm but I can't install gapps . Even micro version.

My pa_gapps log is :

# begin pa gapps properties
# This file contains information needed to flash PA GApps
current_gapps_version=none
current_gapps_type=none
installing_gapps_version=20140620
installing_gapps_type=micro
total_system_size_kb=516500
used_system_size_kb=375904
free_system_size_kb=140596? Why is so low
free_space_reqd_kb=145992?
total_gapps_size_kb=138384
install.chrome=false
install.faceunlock=true
install.camera=false
install.gallery=false
gallery.device=none
replace.launcher=false
replace.mms=false
replace.browser=false
replace.picotts=false
device.name=
# end pa gapps properties
I was trying everythings Factory reset, deleted many junk files,reinstal....but still no luck. I have TDB enabled , system 1 Miui, system 2 CM11...

Please help me to solve the problem
thx

Last edited:
Hi , I have a problem with last version 4.4.4-20140620. Rom itself is working like charm but I can't install gapps . Even micro version. During installation System says Insufficient Storage......
My pa_gapps log is :

# begin pa gapps properties
# This file contains information needed to flash PA GApps
current_gapps_version=none
current_gapps_type=none
installing_gapps_version=20140620
installing_gapps_type=micro
total_system_size_kb=516500
used_system_size_kb=375904
free_system_size_kb=140596? Why is so low
free_space_reqd_kb=145992?
total_gapps_size_kb=138384
install.chrome=false
install.faceunlock=true
install.camera=false
install.gallery=false
gallery.device=none
replace.launcher=false
replace.mms=false
replace.browser=false
replace.picotts=false
device.name=
# end pa gapps properties
I was trying everythings Factory reset, deleted many junk files,reinstal....but still no luck. I have TDB enabled , system 1 Miui, system 2 CM11...

Please help me to solve the problem on my

thx
ofc.
install gapps liked on post #2

Sent from my mi²s

Reactions: dumardus
Take any m1cha one from cwm thread, remove recovery. IMG inside, rename my recovery to recobery.img, put the file in the zip flash and enjoy.

Sent from my nexus 7
Tnx worked as a charm.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Anybody else still has problems with the screen not waking up (turning on)? My phone is clearly still running, since I can hear the music playing and recieve messages. I'm running the 11-20140621 nightly and use CPU tuner with the following settings:

Screen On: Ondemand 384 - 1728 Mhz (Threshold up: 90, no powersave bias)
Screen Off: Conservative 384 - 918 Mhz (Threshold up: 95, threshold down: 85).

I've tried the ondemand scheduler for screen off with 125 powersave bias at the same frequencies to no avail. There are some apps that I use that might influence this behaviour, these are: greenify (with xposed module) and I use tasker to lock the screen on the double tap gesture. Turning both apps off didn't help either.

90% of the time the screen wakes without problems. But it seems that after a longer period of not using the phone, the screen won't wake up.

Any suggestions or ways that I can produce logs to look at?

these are nightlies, remember. The old one works well on my nexus7 (always the last nightly) but the new one doesn't

Sent from my nexus 7
Acdisplay works now, I had to deactivate custom theme. works on stock theme. Solution thanks to help on xda thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=53626564

[APP][4.3+] AcDisplay | v2.3.1 | 20.05.2014

If you are on a custom theme, switch back to stock, reboot and try again. I've read 'bout this somwhere here...

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Is there a mirror for gapps-kk-linuxx-signed.zip? The Dropbox link is not working for using too much traffic and the gapps from goo.im are not working on the latest nightly.

A update everyday and everyday I hope that the random reboot will be fixed... Other than that this ROM is perfect!