[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

There seems to be a bug where after about 2 minutes of talking to somebody over the mi2s the person can barely hear you. It's not muted, but it is very quiet for them. The problem is temporarily solved by going to speaker phone but I would love for it to be permanently fixed if anyone knows how to.

Reactions: paulrlz
PS one question, the cpu control doesn't work right? I chose 1024 mhz but then after some time it again goes to 1512 mhz (max i have mi2)

WOuld like to try downclock and undervolt cpu :)

There seems to be a bug where after about 2 minutes of talking to somebody over the mi2s the person can barely hear you. It's not muted, but it is very quiet for them. The problem is temporarily solved by going to speaker phone but I would love for it to be permanently fixed if anyone knows how to.
I don't have this bug (19 nightly), maybe u changed some values

PS one question, the cpu control doesn't work right? I chose 1024 mhz but then after some time it again goes to 1512 mhz (max i have mi2)

Hi
First off all i want to say THX to m1cha and linuxx for your great work
I have the same problem like annihilator after i turn screen off the cores 1, 2 and 3 goes back to 1512 only core 0 stays at max 1024 :)
Sorry my english is very bad ;-)

I'm having lots of battery drain with july nightlies and, monitoring wakelock detector for a few days, I found this data about kernel wakelocks. Is there anyone who could help me? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-21-15-07-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-21-15-07-32.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 306
Here perfect. I use nove launcher anyway. i like it very much, very fast!

For cpu controls? is it normal it changes the values in mhz? it's strange...if i lock it on 1024 for example after minutes it comes back to 1512

Here perfect. I use nove launcher anyway. i like it very much, very fast!

For cpu controls? is it normal it changes the values in mhz? it's strange...if i lock it on 1024 for example after minutes it comes back to 1512

Whats your % at google play services ?

don't know how to see or put screenshot...
in battery stats i have 27 percent screen, 17 percent android and 7 pcercent "operative system android".
in wakelock google play service is the 10th voice

don't know how to see or put screenshot...
in battery stats i have 27 percent screen, 17 percent android and 7 pcercent "operative system android".
in wakelock google play service is the 10th voice

Try accu in menu and see if there is google play services if you want for me :)

@M1cha @linuxx wich gapps should i use?
Im trying to install nightlys in system2 and leave system1 with snapshots but every time i install a rom in system2 if i install cm gapps 06072014 or pa gapps i get boot loopp. If i instsll just the rom without the gapps works "fine" or at last boot.

Thanks for your time.

Enviado desde mi MI 2

@M1cha @linuxx wich gapps should i use?
Im trying to install nightlys in system2 and leave system1 with snapshots but every time i install a rom in system2 if i install cm gapps 06072014 or pa gapps i get boot loopp. If i instsll just the rom without the gapps works "fine" or at last boot.

Thanks for your time.

Enviado desde mi MI 2

Latest banks works good google it :)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1_VgIbDrK25SUJONUFNSFpGQms&usp=sharing
Nice french bulldog i see :)
I have one myself to

Last edited:
Getting sick of the google play services it gives me again 30 percent usage :(
Anyone have some tips?

Edit Fresh installed cm with banks minimal gapps no drain so far

Last edited: