[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

OTG worked perfectly on MIUI but not with CM11
also tried using some NTFS APPS but nothing worked.

also the MHL, i hope it will work again because its worked for me on other phones...

@Alon A
I got my MHL work, but I have to connect it twice.
The first time I connect it, the phone will become noticeable slow, like it's already working but there's no video/audio output. Then I have to disconnect the cable, and connect it again - this time I got both video & audio output.
But some times it's unstable, like for about 30 minute it would disconnect and recover in a few seconds, maybe I got a bad cable...
Both otg and mhl are supporter. Otg works dell bug mhl sometimes it gas bug ad @RadarNyan said. Just unplug/plug it and it will work.

My rom has a bug.
It was a fresh install of cm11 nightly 29/8. I am using swiftkey keyboard, but standard gets always back to stock. I had xposed running, so to be sure I removed xposed. After that I updated to latest nightly 31/8, so xposed really shouldn't interfere any more.
Still, cm settings are loosing swiftkey as standard keyboard and reverts to stock after a while (seems after deep sleep).
Anyone experiencing the same? Any idea what else to log or report?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
Sleeping myself, I found the solution. Keyboard was indeed greenified. I de-greenified swiftkey, and everything works great again.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Both otg and mhl are supporter. Otg works dell bug mhl sometimes it gas bug ad @RadarNyan said. Just unplug/plug it and it will work.

why then i cant get my usb drive to work?
its just a sandisk DOK that i use to watch movies.

in miui i just connected it and its worked, in cm11 its writing me its mounting but its doing nothing, im not able to see any directory in it.

why then i cant get my usb drive to work?
its just a sandisk DOK that i use to watch movies.

in miui i just connected it and its worked, in cm11 its writing me its mounting but its doing nothing, im not able to see any directory in it.
Which file system does it have? I've tester NTFS and fat and both working well

bad news guys. My mi2 felt down and the digitizer(touchscreen) broke which makes this phone unusable.

bad news guys. My mi2 felt down and the digitizer(touchscreen) broke which makes this phone unusable.
Planning to change with a newer one? Repair solution? We should contact Xiaomi and tell them you're the one who makes our notifications instantaneous. Maybe they'll get you a new one with some pity :p

hehe.
It's hard to get a new digitizer from germany without high taxes :p
I could use OTG + usb mouse. That would look SO weird on street :D

Reactions: espaciosalter20
hehe.
It's hard to get a new digitizer from germany without high taxes :p
I could use OTG + usb mouse. That would look SO weird on street :D
Hopefully u have your condor :p Mi2 may live with an otg for some time.

>>>>> Donations needed for a new digitizer <<<<<<
Does anybody know, when the camera record problem started?
Running 27-07 nightly and it works well

thx!
you can use the one from unofficial CM:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EQNZXYC9N77RA

btw where I can get one while being sure it's original?

AFAIK, you can't even get a original one here in China, the only option seems to be return the phone to factory and have it fixed for you. Maybe if we get enough donation we can get you a new Mi2S

Anyway I can make a donation other than that link? I can't donate much but sure I can afford a few beers for you :)
I don't have a credit card and that link does not support my UnionPay card linked to my paypal account... I can use Alipay but I don't think anyone outside China would use it...

AFAIK, you can't even get a original one here in China, the only option seems to be return the phone to factory and have it fixed for you. Maybe if we get enough donation we can get you a new Mi2S

Anyway I can make a donation other than that link? I can't donate much but sure I can afford a few beers for you :)
I don't have a credit card and that link does not support my UnionPay card linked to my paypal account... I can use Alipay but I don't think anyone outside China would use it...
Well, which? the problem is that most services require a credit or debit card. I don't have a credit card and german debit card's don't have internationally valid numbers(they don't work with google play, too)

Well, which? the problem is that most services require a credit or debit card. I don't have a credit card and german debit card's don't have internationally valid numbers(they don't work with google play, too)
Too bad :( Is there any chance you can set up a Alipay account?
It's like Paypal but doesn't require a credit card, it's widely used here in China, nearly everyone does online shopping with it. I know they have international sites but I don't know if it works in German or not though...
Since I don't have a credit card, my Paypal account is very much limited, only a few places allows me to pay with my UnionPay card... I'll see if I can get someone do this for me.

How can transfer the money from alipay then?
btw I just realized how much bad luck I had. the digitizer broke where the connection to the controller is(lower left corner).
If that would't have happened it would still work :D

Attachments

• guvcview_image-30.jpg
    guvcview_image-30.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 275
paypal card or skrill card is the way :p

Too bad :( Is there any chance you can set up a Alipay account?
It's like Paypal but doesn't require a credit card, it's widely used here in China, nearly everyone does online shopping with it. I know they have international sites but I don't know if it works in German or not though...
Since I don't have a credit card, my Paypal account is very much limited, only a few places allows me to pay with my UnionPay card... I'll see if I can get someone do this for me.
i have alipay too... and i'm in italy LOL i have it from 2009

Worst case I can order one if you know where and depending on where you live in Germany bring it or mail it to you by Deutsche post. I live close to Germany

Reactions: MSephiroth
I have an bug during video calls
i made a video to show
is this an hangouts or cm bug? someone else have glitches like this?
i dont think this are ghost touches, i had them never before and this is only on video call in hangouts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.