[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

@M1cha
Here I found digitizer only for you:

http://www.merimobiles.com/original...omi-mi2-mi2s-smartphone-black_p/meri10331.htm

I don't get why the link doesn't work.
Anyway just enter merimobiles.com and search for xiaomi digitizer.
this includes the lcd, too (accoridng to images and price) but as I said this is what I want because it's easier to replace.
And wow thx for this link. $68.99 only and worldwide free shipping!

Do you have experience with this page?

M9 has been released, who wants a stable rom must stay with this, update via ota only if u're running a nightly before 07-25, if not wipe data too :)
Edit: haven't seen it yet on get.cm and even on Jenkins' queue (both failed, successfully and waiting) so it won't be avaible in a few hrs

Last edited:
M9 has been released, who wants a stable rom must stay with this, update via ota only if u're running a nightly before 07-25, if not wipe data too :)
Edit: haven't seen it yet on get.cm and even on Jenkins' queue (both failed, successfully and waiting) so it won't be avaible in a few hrs
I didn't give my ok for m9 due to camera bug. I want to fix this first.

this includes the lcd, too (accoridng to images and price) but as I said this is what I want because it's easier to replace.

Do you mean merimobiles.com?
This site is very good and has good prices. My brother ordered Mi3 from them.

This a BS nothing original about it. they don't even know the actual size of the screen, check the screenshot:
2u6a3yze.jpg

Reactions: elmirth

This doesn't include the LCD. It clearly says "Touch Screen Digitizer". Doesn't say anything about LCD, so it's quite pricey.
And one picture shows the digitizer alone and one shows the LCD. So I don't think it includes the LCD. Just saying.

This doesn't include the LCD. It clearly says "Touch Screen Digitizer". Doesn't say anything about LCD, so it's quite pricey.
And one picture shows the digitizer alone and one shows the LCD. So I don't think it includes the LCD. Just saying.
it's quite confusing then. especially because it says "pre assembled and easy to install" and there wouldn't be much to assemble if it's a digitizer only. and ofc the photo with the lcd.

Anyway I'll take what I get so I can repair my mi2 :D

it's quite confusing then. especially because it says "pre assembled and easy to install" and there wouldn't be much to assemble if it's a digitizer only. and ofc the photo with the lcd.

Anyway I'll take what I get so I can repair my mi2 :D
You bought it?
If I were you, I'd make sure it includes the LCD else attempt to cancel the order. It's really pricey, you can get a digitizer for much less on Ebay, and it's, as you've said, a risky business to install a digitizer. And yes the title clearly says it's just the digitizer.

I saw a theater mi2 could change touch screen alone but need professional machine.u better dell it to a fixshop.