[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

Ok, then
Ok thx it worked, but I still can't root.

I have tried the solution here with flashing the bootinsecure.img and all but that didn't work. Now I have tried with CWM 6.0.5.1 and installing the newest supersu (v2.37) but when I boot I don't have root. Is this because I have tdb enabled? Lollipop is installed on system 1 so should work right?

When I reboot afterwards cwm does say root may be lost and ask if it should try fixing it or not, which doesn't seem normal to me...

EDIT:
It's finally working, thanks for the help :D
All I have to do now is find out how I change the menu button to show the recent app switcher. I've changed 139 MENU to 139 APP_SWITCH but all that did was break the power button :p

Last edited:
Nasty gapps FC's and still bluetooth issues with the 5/12 ROM. I'm so disappointed :'(
I'm waiting for a good CM12 version because Ivan's rom with Bluetooth audio issue, with no eta for xposed ART version, means I would be going backwards too much, in most areas.

So I trust M1cha and Linuxxx will get something good, things are looking very promising already. And if/when xposed gets magically ART support, we would be cooking. also, XperianPro and Khaon will make optimised kernels and full builds. Life will be good.

Till then, a fast CM11 with xposed is perfect enough to me.

4.11.28 and 4.12.5 battery drain. I do not advise for everyday use.

4.11.11 the very best rom.
Excellent battery life optimization.

Latest build does not have battery drain and you are using build with no optimization from Qualcomm,I advise you to update.

But 4.11.11 has a very incomplete interface.
The latest works quite well for daily use.

4.12.5 cause me some issues with the google service.
I have flashed the gapps but there is still FC :/

Yes I double the fact that 4.12.5 drains the battery. Without touching the phone it lasts barely a day. Didn't try the 4.11.11 to compare though.

Falling back to 4.11.11 and checking the battery (with old bootinsecure.img if you don't want to loose wifi connectivity when rooting...) (PS: not using BT audio or CDMA SIM anyway)

have you succeeded in making that boot , or is a simple search on google?
i was under the impresion that you have some intel on our kernel , no mako's one
to patch that with board configs and tweaks for our msm board is beyond our reach(at least mine)