Samsung Galaxy SII - Bugs in the latest rom (2.8.17)

Jul 4, 2011
Have you notice the BROWSER bug, there is nowhere a search bar, look at this screenshot, it's the basic miui browser:
and with dolphin browser:
, i like miui browser more BUT how can i deal with this problem?

Jul 13, 2012
Custom fonts are disabled??

And in music>playlist>recently added the song aren't in order by date! :(

(SGS2, siyah kernel v3.3.2, MIUI 2.8.3)

Jan 28, 2012
LBE Guard: Granting root acces doesn't work properly, File Manager applications can not reach the system folders like root/Data or root/sys

check this solution:
open LBE Guard app > Manage ROOT Permissions > turn OFF and then turn ON root permissions, after that touch apps and select allow for each app you want!

worked for me!

Mar 16, 2012
check this solution:
open LBE Guard app > Manage ROOT Permissions > turn OFF and then turn ON root permissions, after that touch apps and select allow for each app you want!

worked for me!
I've tried it but not working on my device. root/Data folder is empty but it isn't if I use SuperSU.

Aug 19, 2011
LBE Guard works fine for me, SGS2. Did an Factory/Wipes.

But one thing is that I have lost network 2-3 times and can't get it back until I rebooted the phone... Kind of a deal breaker if you are waiting for a phone call and it suddenly does a "No service" :(

Also, Magnifying glass works.. but is's really laggy!

Jul 4, 2011
I have a problem, wipe cache and everything, my phone starts for 5 seconds then the logo of xiaomi pops out and the phone starts again and again, i will reflash, brb. NOW IT S GOOD! I don t have the problem.

Mar 20, 2012
Also not working is reading mode. It has been in the browser for several weeks now but it doesn't work. The button that supposedly enables it is not on the address bar or in any other bar, including quick controls.