Sim / Networks Problem

Acobcod

Members
Nov 23, 2016
Hello guys,

my name is Cobas, and I have a Mi5 since its release more or less and since I have uploaded to 6.11.10 official global dev mi SIM doesn't work, the phone recognizes it but I have no signal or service. It works sometimes but no more than 2 or 3 minutes.
I have tried many things, from flashing it to official stable ROMs, factory reset...

Some people suggest me to flash it to a xiaomi.eu ROM with TWRP (I have no idea how to do that, flashing directly?) and other tell me that it is a hardware problem but how it is possible?

My Company is Vodafone fyi.

Hope you can help me guys

Thanks!

Try the sim in the second slot on your phone, mine wasn't recognized in the first slot but it works in the second one

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Screenshot_2016-11-23-17-09-56-368_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2016-11-23-17-11-13-430_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2016-11-23-17-11-33-292_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2016-11-23-17-12-05-124_com.android.settings.png Screenshot_2016-11-23-17-12-14-896_com.android.phone.png Screenshot_2016-11-23-17-13-05-707_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Have you tried the sim in a different phone to make sure it works; it could be a dev rom bug but since you said that you flashed the stable and the problem persisted it must be something else. Anyway if you want to flash the eu rom you need to have twrp if you don't have read this http://xiaomitips.com/guide/how-to-install-twrp-v3-on-mi-5/ and you have to download the eu rom, search the forum for the latest version, go in twrp do a cache and davlik wipe, select the eu rom zip and flash it

Just don't download the latest twrp img because it has bugs. Go for v3.0.2 or 3.0.2.1

Hi Cobas. You should unlock booloader (vía unlock tool).

Then flash twrp in order to replace bootloader, wipe caché and format system and flash Xiaomi.eu ROM.

It's quite easy. Send me a PM in spanish if you need more help.

Hello guys,

my name is Cobas, and I have a Mi5 since its release more or less and since I have uploaded to 6.11.10 official global dev mi SIM doesn't work, the phone recognizes it but I have no signal or service. It works sometimes but no more than 2 or 3 minutes.
I have tried many things, from flashing it to official stable ROMs, factory reset...

Some people suggest me to flash it to a xiaomi.eu ROM with TWRP (I have no idea how to do that, flashing directly?) and other tell me that it is a hardware problem but how it is possible?

My Company is Vodafone fyi.

Hope you can help me guys

Thanks!

Buenas tardes,

lo primero perdonad la tardanza pero he estado ocupado estos ultimos meses.

no he logrado solucionarlo, tengo el mi5 desbloqueado y rooteado a las ROM V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI oficial de xiaomi.

Good evening,

First of all I apologize for not having answered but I have been ocuppied.

I couldn´t solve the problem yet, I have my Mi5 unlocked, and rooted to V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI official ROM.

I flashed latest dev rom for my mi5 but after flashing supersu2.76 or 2.78 i lost my network signal/ sim not detected