SP Flash tool guide - Unbrick your device

I took the first link. After red "Download DA 100%" shows the message "PMT changed for the ROM, it must be downloaded." in the "HELP" is written to mark "all-format + download". Mark as in Help?
I tried to flash the files from the "Redmi-Note-unbrick-ingrzby" by the progam from the pack from the first link, and there was an error:
" BROM ERROR: S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL ( 5054 )
[ EMI ] Obtain DRAM failed!
[ HINT ] :
Please check your load Matches to your Targer : which is to be downloaded . "

Last edited:
After red "Download DA 100%" shows the message "PMT changed for the ROM, it must be downloaded." in the "HELP" is written to mark "all-format + download". Mark as in Help?

it happened to me. turn off your PC to restart and try again worked for me. Remember to go to an options / download and check BY DL All with Checksum

the recovery has not changed, only works vol + button

it happened to me. turn off your PC to restart and try again worked for me. Remember to go to an options / download and check BY DL All with Checksum

the recovery has not changed, only works vol + button
Still the same.

I think the problem is in the fact that the MTK USB Port (COM37) disappears after 40 seconds later appears for 18 seconds and then disappears again after 40 seconds, and so all the time. When the red Download DA reaches 100%, the MTK USB PORT disappears and the message "PMT changed for the ROM, it must be downloaded." appears

Last edited:
well you need to install the drivers. before you install them and then reboot your PC when you connect the phone without battery to start the search for new drivers. you shall say to the PC to look for them and find them automatically. then as you run as administrator sp flashtool, follow the guide you have properly installed the driver you will see below the picture of the phone information of the chip and flash the EMMC

I uninstalled all MTK drivers from Windows 7x64 by USBDeview. When I connect the phone without battery computer searches for and installs the drivers for Alcatel Single RNDIS interface. Windows recognizes the device as a USB \ VID_0E8D & PID_0003 & REV_0100. On the second computer with Windows 7x86 I installed phone as MediaTek DA USB VCOM port but it disappears and appears too. The same problem of "PMT changed for the ROM, it must be downloaded."

I installed the MediaTek USB VCOM on Windows 7x64 but still disappears and appears. Just like on Windows x86 and XPx86

Does anybody have any ideas? I am afraid that is a hardware problem

Last edited:
When I connect my note to pc without battery it connects and disconnects? Tried to install drivers but it disconnects so quickly but i thing they are installed. Now i tried to follow this steps when i connected phone and quickly pres download when i heard sound that is connected and it downloaded something and now it works! Thanks SOOO MUCH!!! You are the best!

My phone has the exact problem ... just connected for some seconds and then disconnect (identified as MT65xxpreloader) HELP

My phone has the exact problem ... just connected for some seconds and then disconnect (identified as MT65xxpreloader) HELP
Try to manualy install drivers for phone when windows detects it from the https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45886193/MT65xx Preloader.zip and when installed re-plug the phone to verify that its installed. Try to flash with sp tools and if it doesnt start imediately stop it and re-plug the phone and as soon as you hear connected device sound hit Download in sptools. Worked for me...

Hi, I followed the instruction but nothing seem to be happening. May I know how to know if the flashing is complete. Thanks.

Help! I can't install the Android Composite ADB Interface. This may be the reason why it seems flashing is not working. I don't know how to install the interface.

Hi, I finally got the driver. Now I am facing another problem.

Attachments

• upload_2014-6-11_23-42-1.png
    upload_2014-6-11_23-42-1.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,990
Hi, I finally got the driver. Now I am facing another problem.
Phone off and without battery
1 Right click on "flash_tool.exe" and "Run as administrator"
2 Once the software is launched, click "scatter-loading"
3 select "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file
4 Click on "Download"
5 Connect your phone to the PC at the time, a red bar should appear
download the system starts with a yellow progress bar (do not disconnect the phone)
6 Once the process is finished, a small window labeled "Download OK" appears
7 You can now unplug the phone, reinsert the battery and start it ^ ^

Reactions: timberwolf60
I try this topic method and it work well.
But when I try to update last xiaomi.eu redmi note wcdma rom, it's go to recovery with chinese language. I don't sure I press which menu but now I can't turn on my phone again :'(

Try to use flashtool from this topic and it done! But I still can't turn on my phone (Never see mi logo again)

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

I try this topic method and it work well.
But when I try to update last xiaomi.eu redmi note wcdma rom, it's go to recovery with chinese language. I don't sure I press which menu but now I can't turn on my phone again :'(

Try to use flashtool from this topic and it done! But I still can't turn on my phone (Never see mi logo again)

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
volume down + power..