Tips and Tricks on Xiaomi m2

Maybe obvious to others but I found out yesterday if you keep your finger on the camera (take a shot) button it will do many fast burst shots. Maybe its in JB as well..but I never realised it.

Reactions: zubairra
You can do that using network assistant app use batch control option

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Oh yeah one more thing I found out, as you probably already knew you can turn on the torch by holding the home button when at the lockscreen. However if you turn off the screen while holding the home button the torch will stay on and you can release of the home button. To turn it off press the home button again :p.
Maybe you already found this out - if not you might find this useful :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

It's power button instead (with my phone at least)

My Tips

Better battery/performance:
- try to use Power mode/Power saving (CPU 918Mhz)
- use App Control (disable almost everything)

Better phone:
- disable Firewall and/or Anti Stranger mode in Guard app (more responsive calling)
- or remove system/app/AntiSpam.apk with Root Explorer (if you don't need Firewall app)

If you have problem with GPS:
- try GPS Status & Toolbox

Wow..Thanks,I want to remove the inbuild antivirus also,since i use Avast free app and it has SD card data scan and firewall mode also.
Tell which .apk file need to be removed for removing the default Antivirus?

When I press menu + volume up, the screen goes very bright. Does this happen to anyone else? Is this on purpose? Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 2

When I press menu + volume up, the screen goes very bright. Does this happen to anyone else? Is this on purpose? Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 2
yes... another cool feature of MIUI... quick full brightness on the direct sun...

Yup nice feature, would be greater if the brightness bar in quick settings reflected that change wouldn't it? Thanks for the answer ;)

Enviado desde mi MI 2

Yup nice feature, would be greater if the brightness bar in quick settings reflected that change wouldn't it? Thanks for the answer ;)

Enviado desde mi MI 2
Actually for me irs better that it remember set slider position....

Yeah indeed, but it doesn't do anything when I press that key combination.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Wow..Thanks,I want to remove the inbuild antivirus also,since i use Avast free app and it has SD card data scan and firewall mode also.
Tell which .apk file need to be removed for removing the default Antivirus?

Antivirus app merged with Statusbar, so not easy.
MIUI Security app and Autostart also merged into one apk.