Tips and Tricks on Xiaomi m2

Thanks Negen...
I have updated the MIUI english ROM now .So the issue with SMS should not be there now?

I have couple of things..Whether app shows only china city?
One more appMIU stats which i cant uninstall.
Advice

Hi,
have a question, but I'm not sure if it's the right thread.
Is it possible to find out on which system someone is without going through the recovery menu?
Any suggestions?

Which weather app are you using

You can also try changing the supl port to 7276 to see if you get better results
Sent from my MI 2 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: zubairra
7275 works fine for me ..it is default app came when i installed Engish ROM..Any idea about MIUI stats App?

To delete system app you need to is some program like sd maid or root un install I don't think I kept the stock weather app some app will have problem finding location using GPS so that is why it might work better on other port next you can try app called GPS fix run it when GPS is having hard time

If you double tap the lock button on the lock screen (that thing in the middle of the center, that you move to unlock) you can access your music from lockscreen. Just a neat trick :).

Reactions: SM26 and zubairra
Another question. I was using go SMS on my old phone now I want to import the all my SMS in xiaomi
Miui English ROM..is there is a option to do it?
About antivirus. It scans only the appz is it possible to scan my files..since we mount USB it can pass
Virus it will affect my miui ROM

guys which handfree i would buy for Xiaomi m2..I bought couple of handsfree it works but i could not control calls from handsfree controller.Please suggests a hansfree which you use..where u bought..im from INDIA

guys which handfree i would buy for Xiaomi m2..I bought couple of handsfree it works but i could not control calls from handsfree controller.Please suggests a hansfree which you use..where u bought..im from INDIA

I have a jawbone 2 that works fine I cab mail it to you I'd tuition cab make use of it since it just sits on mg counter

Just pm me address I will drop it at the post tomorrow

I want to use Google voice,Since we don't have voice app in Miui for English or we can modify it?
When ever i speak it directly takes me to baidu browser.
Any one help to configure Google voice has default voice program on phone??

I want to use Google voice,Since we don't have voice app in Miui for English or we can modify it?

just install Google Now(Voice) from Google Play Store.....

Oh yeah one more thing I found out, as you probably already knew you can turn on the torch by holding the home button when at the lockscreen. However if you turn off the screen while holding the home button the torch will stay on and you can release of the home button. To turn it off press the home button again :p.
Maybe you already found this out - if not you might find this useful :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2