Tips and Tricks on Xiaomi m2

I have issue in google contact sync(only contacts)..Before i had that issue and i removed the account and again configured it came back now im having the issue..Any one faced it or any troubleshooting steps?

I have issue in google contact sync(only contacts)..Before i had that issue and i removed the account and again configured it came back now im having the issue..Any one faced it or any troubleshooting steps?
so and what is issue...?

I m not sure how many already knew this!! I accidently found that you can use Nokia USB cable, which is fully combatible with MI2. It works as normal as MI2 USB cable.

I m not sure how many already knew this!! I accidently found that you can use Nokia USB cable, which is fully combatible with MI2. It works as normal as MI2 USB cable.
USB cables are standards... Just logo is different... :)

i use headset to attend calls..after completing my call.... phone goes to unlock mode and and phone automatically takes some touch and call goes off without my knowledge
Is there any settings to change this.
Hope you understand my english :)

i use headset to attend calls..after completing my call.... phone goes to unlock mode and and phone automatically takes some touch and call goes off without my knowledge
Is there any settings to change this.
Hope you understand my english :)
Are you sure that your headset is ok? I mean no broken /loose cable?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Still I would suggest to change head set and test. Maybe borrow from friend for testing ;-)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: zubairra
Sms backup on the market did the job for me
I have MI2S and I am using MIUI JLB22.0 (Stable Build) and I am frustrated in trying to gET SMS Backup + to work.
Would someone be Kind enough to EXPLAIN How to make SMS Backup + work on this phone?
Thanks a Lot. Cheers!

How do I activate the voice recognition for my Mi2 people can't hear ^me when I make calls. And I can't use the Siri type thing on it. Lost I need help

Accidently found that: when you touch the Music default app icon on the home screen and swipe up or down, a little window for 'shuffer play' will appear with very nice animation.

Screenshot_2014-05-07-08-25-39.png