Twrp By Iceman_it

Thanks for your support - shure i have to wipe the system folder?
->If after this the TWRP USB storage function did not work i end up with installed twrp but no usable rom.
I assume u know what u do - but could you please explain in a few words why i need to wipe everything.

I followed ur instructions and end up with installed TWRP but how to get the rom file to the phone ?
-Windows doesnt find the device , no thumb drive detected, also not shure how to start the sideload- means after pressing sideload still no device found

@IceMan_it used different release of TWRP, everything is working now- i assume there is something wrong or different on your release or something corrupt in the linked download.

Maybe you could upload your release by yourself or check the file in the thread vs yours

@IceMan_it used different release of TWRP, everything is working now- i assume there is something wrong or different on your release or something corrupt in the linked download.

Maybe you could upload your release by yourself or check the file in the thread vs yours
I do not know ... leave what you installed ...

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

So you confirm - its the same as in post #1 and the file itself is the correct- also unbroken ?
- All i can say is this file doesn t work for me, and the other one does

BTW: Why u dont offical upload your work here ?

@rira87
Good morning.
1- I'm not the postman. I can not edit the link.
2- I do not want to post any other links to respect @AleBerlo and the Administrators of this forum.
3- @AleBerlo has performed the tests it is quietly using the TWRP.
4- If @AleBerlo certifies the good functioning of TWRP, I believe in him unconditionally!
5- If the file, as you say, was "corrupted" would not allow you to install it.
6- I contacted @AleBerlo . He has resumed all the procedure with a positive result.

Buongiorno.
1- Io non sono il titolare del post. Non posso modificare il link.
2- Non voglio pubblicare altro link per rispetto ad @AleBerlo e agli Amministratori di questo forum.
3- @AleBerlo ha effettuato i test è utilizza tranquillamente la TWRP.
4- Se @AleBerlo certifica il buon funzionamento della TWRP, io credo a lui in modo incondizionato!
5- Se il file, come dici tu, fosse "corrotto" non ti permetterebbe l'installazione.
6- Ho contattato @AleBerlo . Lui ha rifatto tutta la procedura con esito positivo.

Reactions: AleBerlo
@rira87
Good morning.
1- I'm not the postman. I can not edit the link.
2- I do not want to post any other links to respect @AleBerlo and the Administrators of this forum.
3- @AleBerlo has performed the tests it is quietly using the TWRP.
4- If @AleBerlo certifies the good functioning of TWRP, I believe in him unconditionally!
5- If the file, as you say, was "corrupted" would not allow you to install it.
6- I contacted @AleBerlo . He has resumed all the procedure with a positive result.

Buongiorno.
1- Io non sono il titolare del post. Non posso modificare il link.
2- Non voglio pubblicare altro link per rispetto ad @AleBerlo e agli Amministratori di questo forum.
3- @AleBerlo ha effettuato i test è utilizza tranquillamente la TWRP.
4- Se @AleBerlo certifica il buon funzionamento della TWRP, io credo a lui in modo incondizionato!
5- Se il file, come dici tu, fosse "corrotto" non ti permetterebbe l'installazione.
6- Ho contattato @AleBerlo . Lui ha rifatto tutta la procedura con esito positivo.
@rira87 Confirm that the .img file on the first page works perfectly.
1) Open with Mega application (Image TWRP01)
2) Dimension: 23,08 MB Dowload (Image TWRP02)
3) The file is in the Mega Download folder. I move it to the "Download" folder (not necessary) (Images TWRP03-04-05)
4) Install in recovery TWRP. INSTALL IMAGINE (NO ZIP)! (Images TWRP06-07)
5) Choose Partition on which install: TWRP (no boot, no imagine system) (Image TWRP08)
6) Image installed! Successfully Installed 3.1.1 for chiron by Ice_Man(Images TWRP09-10)
Are you sure you have the Mi Mix 2 (code name Chiron)?
TWRP01.jpg TWRP02.jpg TWRP03.jpg TWRP04.jpg TWRP05.jpg TWRP06.jpg TWRP07.jpg TWRP08.jpg TWRP09.png TWRP10.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: IceMan_it
I confirm - there is something wrong (at least for my case) with this TWRP release or file.
Flashed it again - over my perfect working TWRP- and again device is not usb detectable in TWRP.
Jep also confirm its the mi mix2 256GB - chiron

Its not the first device i installed TWRP, and its working fine with the other release. (Dont want to post the file here of respect - for the creator but u can find this easy on google)

I confirm - there is something wrong (at least for my case) with this TWRP release or file.
Flashed it again - over my perfect working TWRP- and again device is not usb detectable in TWRP.

Its not the first device i installed TWRP, and its working fine with the other release. (Dont want to post the file here of respect - for the creator but u can find this easy on google)
I am sorry for you. Everyone works perfectly. You are very unlucky. Maybe?

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I had the same problem. See my post earlier in this thread. By using another TWRP the problems disappeared and I could install the EU rom.

@IceMan_it Thanks for your work! But your version does not work with encrypted /data partition. There is no decryption option like the earliest version in the forum. Could you please support it?

So you confirm - its the same as in post #1 and the file itself is the correct- also unbroken ?
- All i can say is this file doesn t work for me, and the other one does

BTW: Why u dont offical upload your work here ?
Now see the first page.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have the same problem so I dl another twrp and it works fine, my pc recognized it directly.