Twrp Recovery

Reactions: Borg666 and Tanda
Es ist mir nicht möglich die Twrp Img Datei unter Adb Fastboot zu installieren mein Gerät wird im Fastboot Modus erkannt aber nach Eingabe des Befehls zur Installation der Twrp Datei kommt No such file or directory wo liegt der Fehler habe jetzt mehrere Varianten versucht aber schaffe es nicht kann mir wer helfen?

Reactions: Tanda
Any MacOS tutorial available I have ADB working and showing the device but when checking in fastboot the device does not show on the list for some reason.

I'm still facing decryption error. Is there any WA for this issue? Mi 14Pro running in EU Dev build installed via fastboot.

Kann mir eventuell jemand behilflich sein ich bekomme die Twrp Recovery nicht installiert hat and eventuell ein Skript für mich da ich über Adb Fastboot nicht weiter komme habe dies schon so beim 13 Ultra ausführen können aber jetzt beim 14 Pro komme ich nicht weiter

Kann mir eventuell jemand behilflich sein ich bekomme die Twrp Recovery nicht installiert hat and eventuell ein Skript für mich da ich über Adb Fastboot nicht weiter komme habe dies schon so beim 13 Ultra ausführen können aber jetzt beim 14 Pro komme ich nicht weiter
Devices with Dedicated Recovery Partitions (A/B):
These devices have dedicated "recovery_a" and "recovery_b" partitions.
The custom recovery image can be flashed to "recovery_a" and "recovery_b" partitions directly.
Flashing to "recovery_ab" will flash to both "recovery_a" and "recovery_b" with a single command.
The custom recovery will persist across ROM updates.

Platforms: Snapdragon 685, 7/7s/7+/8/8+ Gen 1/2/3
Devices: cupid, diting, fuxi, garnet, houji, ingres, ishtar, marble(in), mayfly, mondrian, nuwa, shennong, socrates, tapas/topaz, thor, unicorn, zeus, ziyi
Image size: 100 MiB (104,857,600 bytes)
Installation:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
fastboot reboot recovery

Devices with Dedicated Recovery Partitions (A/B):
These devices have dedicated "recovery_a" and "recovery_b" partitions.
The custom recovery image can be flashed to "recovery_a" and "recovery_b" partitions directly.
Flashing to "recovery_ab" will flash to both "recovery_a" and "recovery_b" with a single command.
The custom recovery will persist across ROM updates.

Platforms: Snapdragon 685, 7/7s/7+/8/8+ Gen 1/2/3
Devices: cupid, diting, fuxi, garnet, houji, ingres, ishtar, marble(in), mayfly, mondrian, nuwa, shennong, socrates, tapas/topaz, thor, unicorn, zeus, ziyi
Image size: 100 MiB (104,857,600 bytes)
Installation:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
fastboot reboot recovery
What do you mean on this? We follow the same guide to install twrp via fastboot only. It seems the TWRP it self still have problem.

I'm completely lost, assumed that with the installation code I would finally get Twrp on my phone, it's somehow not supposed to be. How I proceed and try to get the Twrp on the mobile phone on my PC is already Adb & Fastboot mobile installed, so the folder exists, so I go here after I have the downloaded Twrp Img unnamed in Recovery, Img copy it into the Adb folder, so far everything is slick. Afterwards my mobile phone via Fastboot to the PC and via the CMD Exe briefly checked via Fastboot Devices whether my mobile phone is recognized in Fastboot mode, which is the case. So and now they left me, I enter the command now, to install the twrp I get error, as already written in another post of mine, he can't seem to find the file. I was hoping that the code below would remedy the situation now, that didn't work out either

Is the storage mount working for you guys? I cannot mount my storage via TWRP. Or more or less... it mounts but storage says unknown and cannot copy files over.

Is the storage mount working for you guys? I cannot mount my storage via TWRP. Or more or less... it mounts but storage says unknown and cannot copy files over.

Nevermind. Had to manually flash via the script found inside the OS zip file. It's been so long since I worked on an android phone that the process was somewhat tedious. That being said I was still not able to mount the storage for some reason. So prior to me flashing I'll just copy my backups to my PC and then flash.

If there is a guide on how to clean or dirty flash I would greatly appreciate it. This version of TWRP look so different to what I use to know.

Nevermind. Had to manually flash via the script found inside the OS zip file. It's been so long since I worked on an android phone that the process was somewhat tedious. That being said I was still not able to mount the storage for some reason. So prior to me flashing I'll just copy my backups to my PC and then flash.

If there is a guide on how to clean or dirty flash I would greatly appreciate it. This version of TWRP look so different to what I use to know.
Could you please elaborate ? I've just flashed TWRP on my device (boot_a & boot_b), I guess I forgot to remove the encryption (fingerprint & unlock pattern) and I get a "can't mount storage" error. I can't access my SD card neither through TWRP.
Whenever I try to boot to system (MIUI) it brings me back to TWRP. So I'm kinda stuck in a loop.
Like you I've noticed much have changed regarding recoveries compared to what it was in 2019 and earlier... I'm getting outdated.

Could you please elaborate ? I've just flashed TWRP on my device (boot_a & boot_b), I guess I forgot to remove the encryption (fingerprint & unlock pattern) and I get a "can't mount storage" error. I can't access my SD card neither through TWRP.
Whenever I try to boot to system (MIUI) it brings me back to TWRP. So I'm kinda stuck in a loop.
Like you I've noticed much have changed regarding recoveries compared to what it was in 2019 and earlier... I'm getting outdated.

Sure, the scripts are found inside any of the zip folders. Screenshot for reference:
Untitled.png

The blue ones are if you are on windows. Right click > Admins > and then choose the installation that best suites you. If it's a clean install for the first time use ' Windows_Fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat it will delete all you files and wipe data to clean install HyperOS.

You you just want to update the ROM or revert back (dirty flash) to a different version then the second options is best for you.

It seems TWRP is not stable for flashing, at least for me it has been very hectic with the encryption mess.

You will need to be on fast boot and have the appropriate drivers before proceeding. (Hold Volume down + Power for Fast boot.)

when you dont have a recovery partition, you need to fastboot boot the twrp img and then go into Advanced and scroll down to "Flash Current TWRP"
and then flash magisk again (if you were rooted previously)

Reactions: Viennui
Issue with Recovery Mode on Mi 14 Pro After Installing HyperOS ROM

Hello,

I recently installed the latest ".eu" version of HyperOS on my Mi 14 Pro, and it's working well. However, I've encountered an issue when I boot the phone into recovery mode. Instead of the usual interface, I'm presented with a screen that has two blue buttons with Chinese characters. The only way I can interact with this screen is through the volume and power buttons.

Is this normal behavior? In the past, I used a TWRP recovery in English that was touchscreen-enabled and had many options.

I should note that I didn't manually install TWRP; I only installed HyperOS via fastboot.

Is there a way for me to install the English TWRP recovery I am accustomed to using? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Reactions: arosado
Issue with Recovery Mode on Mi 14 Pro After Installing HyperOS ROM

Hello,

I recently installed the latest ".eu" version of HyperOS on my Mi 14 Pro, and it's working well. However, I've encountered an issue when I boot the phone into recovery mode. Instead of the usual interface, I'm presented with a screen that has two blue buttons with Chinese characters. The only way I can interact with this screen is through the volume and power buttons.

Is this normal behavior? In the past, I used a TWRP recovery in English that was touchscreen-enabled and had many options.

I should note that I didn't manually install TWRP; I only installed HyperOS via fastboot.

Is there a way for me to install the English TWRP recovery I am accustomed to using? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
You may need to flash TWRP via fastboot again. The instructions are normally posted by OP.

And regarding the menu you mentioned that's in chinese is a menu to connect to a network and authenticate the device via device id and password.

Sorry I have a xiaomi 14 (not pro) and I don't know which TWRP to use. Are all good for my device to install the EU rom? I have just downloaded the rom from mifirm and I just need how to flash onto my device. Can I use xiaomiflash or only TWRP? Thanks

First of all, you are confusing the official Global ROM with the custom ROM from xiaomi.eu.
First, clarify which ROM you want to install.
Global EEA ROM or xiaomi.eu ROM ?

Second, do you already have an unlocked bootloader?
No other ROM can be installed without unlocked bootloader.

I followed the instructions, when I attach the phone in fastboot mode I always receive the message "waiting for any device". I installed adb fastboot and drivers