[ultimate Guide] How To Unlock Bootloader, Root And Flash Recovery On Redmi Note 3

Good again, I'm no longer desperate to do, I fail drivers, SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516 program gives me error 4064, can not change the ROM 7.00.11.00 is set, I tried with everything I have read in various forums but since I can not but I think I'll wait out a less complex solution for me and I see that in the end will damage the RN3 and that if serious and my order, I appreciate the help but I'm not qualified to perform the processesThey indicated, as for more if I do not fault a thing fails in another, thanks for the support but I think I'm a denied.

Xiaomi is putting things increasingly difficult for ordinary users and that my views do not think it's good, I think you could opt for other measures that would give more security and were simpler to handle, it's just an opinion of mine

Use 1516 volume up + volume down + power press same time and connect device to PC. You will get no error.

Use 1516 volume up + volume down + power press same time and connect device to PC. You will get no error.
Hmmm, very difficult for people with one hand...
Anyway, I'll wait for other solution, becorse its not working here either. I'm not getting the code in a text message send to me to complete the maybe unlock system, hopefully a more user friendly system will come up in the next few days.
Sorry to say, but this is not the xiaomi - customer - friendly - way.

Kinda disappointed yes...

Hmmm, very difficult for people with one hand...
Anyway, I'll wait for other solution, becorse its not working here either. I'm not getting the code in a text message send to me to complete the maybe unlock system, hopefully a more user friendly system will come up in the next few days.
Sorry to say, but this is not the xiaomi - customer - friendly - way.

Kinda disappointed yes...

Its s easy if you have complete fingers and arms.

[quote = "Archelot, post: 266724, miembro: 131767"] Utilice 1 516 volumen arriba + volumen abajo + prensa mecánica mismo tiempo y conectar el dispositivo a la PC. Usted recibirá ningún error. [/ Quote]
I have done as you told me to press volume up and volume down + power I get the following error:
brom error: secure_usb_usb_dl_image_hash_fail s_security (6047

[quote = "Archelot, post: 266724, miembro: 131767"] Utilice 1 516 volumen arriba + volumen abajo + prensa mecánica mismo tiempo y conectar el dispositivo a la PC. Usted recibirá ningún error. [/ Quote]
I have done as you told me to press volume up and volume down + power I get the following error:
brom error: secure_usb_usb_dl_image_hash_fail s_security (6047

You use flashtool 1516? If no use 1516. If yes try 1520

You use flashtool 1516? If no use 1516. If yes try 1520
ok I changed to 1520 and I feel the same mistake I tested with version 6047 rom v7.016 as with v70.19 and so do not understand how I can not make the process I'm really burned not why, but I'm no excuse me

Good again, I'm no longer desperate to do, I fail drivers, SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516 program gives me error 4064, can not change the ROM 7.00.11.00 is set, I tried with everything I have read in various forums but since I can not but I think I'll wait out a less complex solution for me and I see that in the end will damage the RN3 and that if serious and my order, I appreciate the help but I'm not qualified to perform the processesThey indicated, as for more if I do not fault a thing fails in another, thanks for the support but I think I'm a denied.

Xiaomi is putting things increasingly difficult for ordinary users and that my views do not think it's good, I think you could opt for other measures that would give more security and were simpler to handle, it's just an opinion of mine

Hi there,

I also receive phone with 7.00.11.00. So impossible to make an update to have DEV Rom.

I use usbdeview to delete all my mtk driver, and i followed this tutorial:

http://en.miui.com/thread-197451-1-1.html

For the procedure when you have launch "download" with spflashtool, you shut down the phone, press vol down only and then you plug it to your computer. And you let it pressed all along the flash. (nothing on screen all along the flash no fastboot or other stuff)

And it worked like a charm.

Now waiting like the other to get security code...made 12 days ago...

Reactions: feds64
@ Archelot

which version did you use? 5.12.24 or 5.12.31

After i updatet from 7.0.19.0 to 5.12.31 i am not able to got back to 5.12.24, even if i am on 7.0.19.0

I think everybody how was able to unlock the bootloader used 5.12.24 and with 5.12.31 it wont work anymore.

Or is here anybody how was able to anlock it witch 5.12.31?

@ Archelot

After i updatet from 7.0.19.0 to 5.12.31 i am not able to got back to 5.12.24, even if i am on 7.0.19.0

I think everybody how was able to unlock the bootloader used 5.12.24 and with 5.12.31 it wont work anymore.

I tried with 5.12.31. No succsess. I coudlnt unlock bnootloader.

Xiaomi just give us useless sh.t!

Bootloader is still locked and you can't unlock.

Last edited:
@ Archelot

I did that... After unlocking, my root access ROM patch was automatically downloaded and updated, too.

uploadfromtaptalk1451775304662.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Unlock Bootloader

You can easily unlock your Bootloader with the following procedure. You dont need to apply for any Unlock Code or other stuff.

REQUIREMENTS:
-- RedMi Note 3
-- Developer ROM installed (stable will not work !!!)
-- working MI-Account (verified and SIM CARD activated)
-- Unlocking Software ( get it here )

1. Start your Phone running a developer ROM
  2. Proceed through the Setup Wizard
  3. Connect your Phone to your verified Mi-Account (Settings -> Accounts)
  4. Login to i.mi.com and make sure that your new RedMi Note 3 is connected to that Account. (It appears that it only works when you connected a SIM-Card/Phone Number to your Account - Can be from another phone but your Account must be linked to a SIM-Card.)
  5. Reboot your Phone to Fastboot Mode (Power + volume down)
  6. Connect your Phone via USB to your Computer
  7. Start the MiFlashUnlock.exe (find the link at REQUIREMENTS)
  8. Click the left Button (chinese text)
  9. Login with your Mi-Account you used to link your new Phone
  10. Press the Button with chinese Text and watch the show
  11. Your Bootloader is unlocked when the progressbar shows 100%.
  12. Reboot your phone.

Flash TWRP Recovery
You will need the TWRP recovery to root your device. Further you will be able to install Custom ROMs (like sMiUI) on your device.
I have linked an existing TWRP Image made by a guy called "cloud". Unfortunately he still had a bug in his version which cancelled ROM installations for the RedMi Note 3! I patched the TWRP Image and fixed this bug. So you will find a fully working TWRP Image in the Requirements.

REQUIREMENTS:
-- RedMi Note 3
-- Unlocked Bootloader (see above)
-- TWRP Image File ( DOWNLOAD )
-- Fastboot Binaries (you can find a fastboot.exe in the Unlocking Software ZIP)

1. Boot your Phone to Fastboot Mode (Power + volume down)
  2. Connect your Phone via USB to your Computer
  3. Start a windows terminal in the directory where your patched TWRP Image and Fastboot exe is located.
  4. type "fastboot flash recovery TWRP_redminote3_patchedBySebsch1991.img"
  5. Wait for the process to finish
  6. type "fastboot reboot"
  7. After your system comes up you can reboot to Recovery mode (Power + volume up)
  8. Enjoy your fully working TWRP Recovery

Enable ROOT Access

REQUIREMENTS:
-- RedMi Note 3
-- SuperSU Zip-File ( DOWNLOAD )

1. Download the SuperSU Zip-File and copy it on your Phone
  2. Boot your Phone to Recovery Mode (Power + volume up)
  3. Chose "INSTALL"
  4. Chose the downloaded SuperSU Zip-File
  5. Wait for installation process to finish
  6. Reboot your Device
  7. Enjoy rooted RedMi Note 3!
Check out www.smiui.net for a pre-rooted ROM with many other Features! (redmi note 3 version coming soon)
Hi,

a question. possible flash TWRP by flashify app? thanks

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Good morning, I have finally been able to install rom development, the problem was in the flash program that did not work well, which have been used in the Chinese version and all right, then I used MiFlashUnlock_hennessy and here I hesitated because I have come to 100% 100 and has left me 2 boxes and did not know whom to give and that the application is in Chinese and did not understand it, the fact is that to activate the root has been downloaded an update to root me and I updated and I have root as a user puts above, he says he has not unlocked but still leaving me to my drawing of the phone and the USB cable, let this bloquedado.

I have to thank archelot to crocobc, feds64 hand and have hechado without your help I would not have done what many grace, and as we do not keep fiddling with the terminal to unlock the bootloader, I am attentive

Hi,

a question. possible flash TWRP by flashify app? thanks

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk
I did the test but do not recommend it, before you do when you reiniciabas in recovery mode you went out a telephone or a USB cable as the bootloader is locked when installing the recovery with THROUGH image flashify app not have good results not Recovery is installed and gives problems later on, if you please do not install unless you specify it in some tutorial this will solve fiable.Yo SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516 flashing with other Chinese version did not work I have to wait more sooner or later take out some easier alternative method xiaomi to note 3

Good morning, I have finally been able to install rom development, the problem was in the flash program that did not work well, which have been used in the Chinese version and all right, then I used MiFlashUnlock_hennessy and here I hesitated because I have come to 100% 100 and has left me 2 boxes and did not know whom to give and that the application is in Chinese and did not understand it, the fact is that to activate the root has been downloaded an update to root me and I updated and I have root as a user puts above, he says he has not unlocked but still leaving me to my drawing of the phone and the USB cable, let this bloquedado.

I have to thank archelot to crocobc, feds64 hand and have hechado without your help I would not have done what many grace, and as we do not keep fiddling with the terminal to unlock the bootloader, I am attentive

Could you unlock bootloader?

from what I have seen is booting in recovery mode that still leaves the phone and usb cable image, not recovery but if I root as feds64.

When launching the MiFlashUnlock_hennessy application I get to 100% 100 and finally I went 2 boxes but being on Chinese know not which give now when I pass the program fails me 50%, am I doing something wrong? ,
To that box I had to be given?