[ultimate Guide] How To Unlock Bootloader, Root And Flash Recovery On Redmi Note 3

from what I have seen is booting in recovery mode that still leaves the phone and usb cable image, not recovery but if I root as feds64.

When launching the MiFlashUnlock_hennessy application I get to 100% 100 and finally I went 2 boxes but being on Chinese know not which give now when I pass the program fails me 50%, am I doing something wrong? ,
To that box I had to be given?
This is beyond me...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

first wanted to know how to check that I have unlocked bootloader and when you know for sure make the tutorial, as I can not comproabar unlocked bootloader

first wanted to know how to check that I have unlocked bootloader and when you know for sure make the tutorial, as I can not comproabar unlocked bootloader
My account works straight away without any complication. So i did not have to go to other link to apply or anything...

So watching the discussion on miui English forum, these steps to unlock the bootloader will only work if you are a member of the that forum and have non standard account (gold, diamond, beta team, ...etc)

If you are not then you will have to request to unlock via a Chinese website and wait about 10 days or more to get your request approved..

Could be wrong though

Finalmente Logre desbloquear e instalacion 05/12/31 Desarrollo xiaomi.eu. Al Parecer funciono con el Gestor de Arranque flaseo Programa y de flash ROM de Inmediato la Recuperación Más, TODO amigo Continúa feds64 continúa derecha, por Nombrar Sólo ALGUNOS, el Reinicio twrp_rn3 © feds64 o apague -ley toma Demasiado Tiempo y si la Pantalla se apaga Desbloqueo Difícil , Pero No me importa, Porque él aqui al final de de Tengo Todo como yo queria, con la ayuda de ustedes del del tanto de Como archelot, feds64.

Una verdad Decir Yo Solo Segui Los Pasos Que Me ha dado, y no puedo decir nada que te Hace diferente, Pero TODO salio bien al final, Realmente Porque, me puse la par de la ONU de Capturas de Logros

Attachments

• note 3 recovey 1.jpg
    note 3 recovey 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 376
  • note 3 recovery 3.jpg
    note 3 recovery 3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 323
  • note 3 recovery 3.jpg
    note 3 recovery 3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 296
  • captura de pantalla informacion de dispositivo.png
    captura de pantalla informacion de dispositivo.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: feds64 and Fugt41
How you can have a gold or diamond account?

For me I was member of the beta team for nexus 5, when I left the team I got a diamond status not really sure why but I supposed is to do with how many posts/forum credit or something similar

Finalmente Logre desbloquear e instalacion 05/12/31 Desarrollo xiaomi.eu. Al Parecer funciono con el Gestor de Arranque flaseo Programa y de flash ROM de Inmediato la Recuperación Más, TODO amigo Continúa feds64 continúa derecha, por Nombrar Sólo ALGUNOS, el Reinicio twrp_rn3 © feds64 o apague -ley toma Demasiado Tiempo y si la Pantalla se apaga Desbloqueo Difícil , Pero No me importa, Porque él aqui al final de de Tengo Todo como yo queria, con la ayuda de ustedes del del tanto de Como archelot, feds64.

Una verdad Decir Yo Solo Segui Los Pasos Que Me ha dado, y no puedo decir nada que te Hace diferente, Pero TODO salio bien al final, Realmente Porque, me puse la par de la ONU de Capturas de Logros
No me queda claro... Desbloqueaste el bootloader?previamente te falló y te remitía a rellenar el documentos y esperar 10 días sms?sl2.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

So watching the discussion on miui English forum, these steps to unlock the bootloader will only work if you are a member of the that forum and have non standard account (gold, diamond, beta team, ...etc)

If you are not then you will have to request to unlock via a Chinese website and wait about 10 days or more to get your request approved..

Could be wrong though
I was a diamond when I got thru, but what I find strange I do have other acct which is a senior but the system was able to pick up that I am the same person most probably using the same IP or computer system ID, hence both account was grant unlocked... And the other thing, it does not mean if you are in the Team you get to unlock, cos they themselves do pm me how I unlock the bootloader. I just wonder what is the real criteria to this thingy...

Do you have diamond account? How did you unlock bootloader?

This might sound like a stupid question, however I was wondering: if I use my own Xiaomi account and SIM card in order to unlock the bootloader (presuming the Xiaomi system allows me to do so), does any information related to this account become persistent on the phone?

For example, can one configure an unlock note 3 with a Xiaomi account different than the one used to lock it?

Another question: is TWRP needed if one wishes to install the xiaomi.eu weekly firmware? Or is it only needed to install root on a (official) stable firmware?

I signed with my main Xiaomi account (with 5 verified Xiaomi devices) but the tool says after 50% that it can't verify the device (red X sign).

Did you have any luck?

You need twrp to install the weekly xiaomi.eu version. You can enter any xiaomi account on the device afterwards. You just need your "special" account to unlock the bootloader, all the rest once unlocked is as you wish to use it.

Reactions: cosmik

Congrats, all goes well...

What can i do to get a Gold Member with my mi account?

can´t wait any longer.....

It's something I wouldn't promote on any forum but if you look at most replies on miui forum is 90% simply says thanks including posts from people reporting problems with their phone, the reason for that is to boost their number of posts and upgrade their forum account..

Just a suggestion is to post more on the forum, I think you need about 50 for diamond?

Can someone please provide a link for the fastboot drivers needed for the Redmi Note 3 in Windows 10?

My device isn't being detected when in fastboot mode and the unlock tool just comes up with a orange bar and then it stops and you have to try again.

Thanks.

Can someone please provide a link for the fastboot drivers needed for the Redmi Note 3 in Windows 10?

My device isn't being detected when in fastboot mode and the unlock tool just comes up with a orange bar and then it stops and you have to try again.

Thanks.
I have the same problem.It freezes at 50% with the red x. Help.

Hello friend @feds64 , where you read it? Thank you.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk
Just wait for it materialize? Reliable sources from China... Just for a thinker... A friend bought a Redmi Note 3 even before the launch... Haha
Xiaomi are a bunch of lying assholes. I have a Gold account (obtained, naturally, by spamming their useless forum) and I still need to activate via SMS.

Thanks.

Reactions: txeli32