Universal Tool For Managing Mipad 2

Hello,
Is it possible to use this toolbox for installing stuff that normally is installed with TWRP?

I want to install iYTBP, the youtube mod. Instructions say that I should use TWRP to install but I rather keep the stock recovery.

Btw. I use papka custom rom for Mipad 2, installed with this universal tool.

Hi papka

Will this solve battery indicator stuck at 42% even if its lowbatt or fully charge? If not how to fix it? My mi pad 2 is windows. I switched it to android as i think it would be faster. But i get battery indicator problem.

Hello everyone,
I've flashed a wrong TWRP from Mi Pad 4.
Now the Mi Pad 2 is shut down, black screen, no combination of button works to start into flashboot ... this nice toolbox doesn't recognize the device.
With drivers previously tested, now in Device Manager the USB is unrecognized. Is there any chance to recover the tablet, or is it bricked forever ?

Hi Papka & Team. Good day. I can no longer access the Google Drive link for the universal tool. I need it to convert my MiPad2 Windows 10 into a stable Android EU ROM.

Can anyone share here an easy to understand step-by-step procedure in converting this Windows MiPad2 into an Android one.

Thank you very much.

Hoping someone is still reading this in 2024.